Escaping Expulsion

((Y/n)'s POV)

Eda and I sat against her nest still looking through the photo book.

"Whatever happened to them?" I asked as I looked at Eda.

"Well uh, they joined a coven and I haven't talked to them in years"

"I miss them" I looked back at the picture, it was just a picture of the three of us playing together.

"Me too"

~Time Skip~

(Amity's POV)

"Welcome, valued investors, to our annual. Blight Industries private sale!" I heard Mom's voice on the stage above. I groaned quietly as I stood next to the Abomination soldier. "If you're interested in reliable home security, we're here to help. And, if you've got an enemy or two... Well, who are we to judge?" Mom continued

Look it's not that I don't want to help my parents, but honesty ever since I found out what they did to (Y/n), I just saw them differently. I knew they weren't the best parents but I never thought they were that cruel.

"This is my husband, Alador Blight, the greatest abomination creator of the era. My name is Odalia, and as an oracle, I predict you'll love what we've got in store for you tonight. We are proud to present... the first glimpse of our crowning achievement."

The platform I'm on starts to rise up. I pasted a dry expression on my face, and next to me is the lifeless abomination-like creature in armor.

"The Abomaton Soldier!" The investors clap. The Abomaton pours tea for me, and does my hair I'm a very questionable hairstyle, and then we get in a stance, ready for a fight as mom narrators through all the events.

Mom then touches her necklace which begins to glow; the jewel in my necklace glows as well I hear her voice in my head. "Mama to Mittens, remember our deal: Make this look good, and we'll forgive your recent lackluster performance in school."

I sigh "Yes, Mom." The Abomaton tries to pound me but misses. "Wow, it's so fast and strong. Order now."The investors clap and cheer, and dad yawns. Abomaton grabs me. "Oh no, it's undefeatable. How will I ever escape?"

My Grom picture called from my sleeve. The one with Me, Luz, Willow, Gus, and (Y/n). "Huh?" I notice that the Abomaton almost steps on the picture. I gasped and casts a spell circle to destroy the Abomaton. The crowd gasps and murmurs.

"That's awful." The crowd turns and starts leaving.

"Oh, of course, w-well that was b-but a beta test. We can't wait to see you all next week when we reveal the uh... the finished product in all its glory!" She turns towards me angrily. "Amity! You just lost us a lot of money! What's with you lately?!" I continue to stare at the picture. "I see. Looks like our precious mittens have been getting... distracted."I quickly hide the pictures, I don't know if she saw them or not but can't risk it.

~Time Skip~

((Y/n)'s POV)

I sat on a stump outside of the owl house. Eda and Lilith were sitting at a desk as Luz was giving them a lesson on glyphs.

Luz started activating glyphs. "Light in the darkness, a glittering bridge of ice, the mightiest tree in the forest! You can make all these, and more, with glyph magic! Welcome to day three of Luz's magic boot camp!" Fire glyphs ignite on the ground. King, sleeping near one, screams and runs away when it goes off. Lilith started to cheer and clap while Eda is carving something into the desk she was using.

"Okay, we have covered every glyph I've learned up until now. So today, we'll learn something new." Luz started

"Are we about to encounter a never-before-seen glyph?" Lilith asked.