Through the looking glass ruins

((Y/n)'s POV)

I was sitting in the healing homeroom, I didn't really have much to do because the teacher had taken the class out for some training thing.

The only other person in the room was Viney, she wasn't new to say, she just finally returned from the detention track.

Bump let her study both tracks thanks to Luz when she first got here which was super cool, to be honest.

She had Puddles with her today which was cool. I had never truly seen a griffin before Viney showed back up in classes.

I hadn't noticed but Viney had been looking at me, specifically my leg.

I looked at her as she just stared. "You can ask about it if you'd like, it won't offend me or anything" Viney met my eyes, embarrassed that I caught her in a stare.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to stare" Viney paused for a minute "Does it still hurt?"

"No, it's just annoying, to be honest. If I try to walk on it too long it hurts through" I looked over to River who was wandering around a counter at the moment. "That is until River came along. He helps me get around"

"I still think it's so cool that you got your palisman"

"It is pretty cool, I'm kind of sad I didn't get to carve one with Eda, but I'm so happy that I got to build a relationship before even finding out that River was a palisman"

"I can't wait to meet mine"

There was a knocking on the door. It startled Puddles, which in turn caused Viney to jump into action.

I looked over to River who was already hoping towards me, "I'll get the door," River staff formed and I hit the ground and found myself a little distance from the door.

"Close enough" I mumbled to myself as I dragged myself to the door. River perched on my shoulder after the staff disappeared.

I opened the door to find Willow with scratches on her face and holding her arm. "Oh my titan, Willow what happened?" I asked.

"Angered pixies" Willow came into the room shutting the door behind her.  I directed Willow to go and sit on one four stations.

River forms the staff, I take a breath trying to focus. I hit the floor and I found myself closer but not exactly where Willow was. "Dang so close"

Willow smiled "Still trying to figure out your palisman?"

I laughed a little "Yeah" I dragged myself over to Willow to help with her arms.

I looked over at Viney, who had calmed Puddles down. "Viney, can you get the wrap please?"

"Sure" Viney walked over to one of the cabinets and opened it.

"Oh and can you also get the" Viney cut me off holding the bandaids that I was about to ask for. I smiled at her "Thanks, now I think someone is missing your attention" I gestured to Puddles and Viney walked over to him.

"Looks like he needs to go outside for a little bit, you'll be okay on your own?"

"Yup, I'll be fine"

Viney took Puddles outside where I turned my full attention towards Willow. "Your arm is pretty beaten up, I can remove the pain and speed up the healing process but you'd need to keep it wrapped for a few days"

Willow nodded, "Thanks (Y/n)"

"No problem" I moved to sit next to Willow on the side with the hurt arm. I cast a spell circle and directed it towards Willow's arm.