02 - Bae Suzy?

Apologies in advance Idk what to do for 2nd chap

NOT PROOFREAD

Sunoo was shaking in fear. Texts from his ex piled up his notifications while he hid in the bathroom stall. Terror in his eyes as he scans every single word that pops up on his phone. Tears slowly fall towards his chin then to his knees holding in each sob that comes out of his quivering lips. He didn't like his ex, he was toxic to the point he would hit him till he bled, every move, every word he would condemn, and made awful comments towards his body and pushing him to change himself to his liking. He moved from Suwon to Seoul while his ex was abroad, and he cut off any connections between him and his family. Social media, phone numbers, photos, videos, and messages yet still managed to find him.

He met him through a dating app and assumed he was a kind and warm-hearted man but oh boy he was the complete opposite, two weeks into their relationship he started acting rude and spitting hateful phrases at him, but whenever they were in front of their parents he was back to his kind cinnamon roll aura he had before and that's when Sunoo knew enough was enough. Thoughts ran through his mind as to why he was being like this, fake and plastic. Multiple attempts of talking about them going their ways only led to shouting and slapping. He was tired of it so he contacted one of his friends from Seoul named Park Chae-rin if it was ok for him to live at her apartment for a while, to his luck she agreed because she knew what is happening between him and his ex. A while turned into months but she didn't complain she loved his company and they helped each other through ups and downs. As for his ex, Sunoo's parents have taken measures against him, filed a restraining order, and talked to his parents about what terrible he has been doing to Sunoo.

Continuous voice calls spammed along with petrifying messages being sent to him, each 'ping' from his phone made him cry even more. Shakily, tried to turn off notification sounds and tried to block him whilst avoiding the messages constantly appearing making it difficult for him to navigate along with his eyes blurry from the dried tears.

Successfully, he deleted the number but his sobs turned into cries as he reminiscence the things he had done to him, scarring his soul and his life forever till the day he falls. He stood up from the toilet seat with a grunt from the pain in his lower back from sitting down for too long. Walking, he fixed his uniform to look presentable just in case there were people around, he didn't want to look like he came from a mental breakdown. On his way to his locker, he saw a tall and slim person right in front of his locker looking right and left with a piece of paper in his right hand. He hid behind the wall observing the mysterious boy with his foxy eyes

' Does he go here? We have the same uniform ' He thought as the individual stuck the paper in his hand onto his locker and then ran away. ' What was he doing on my locker? '

Sunoo went to check and was met with a yellow sticky note with neat penmanship with the words

" Roses are red Violets are blue, you're not Bae Suzy but you will do? What the hell? " He cackled at the cheesiness and also cringed at the same time.

' What a guy ' Sunoo folded the paper shoving it into his right pocket. What was he smiling about? It's just a normal sheet of paper with a cheesy pick-up line, he gets these all the time. It's normal

He grinned while skipping to the janitor's room as if nothing happened a while ago.

-

Sunghoon plopped down on his gigantic white bed fresh from the bathroom in his beige silk pajamas. The faint sounds of the wind filled his ears as he stared at the ceiling in boredom. Random thoughts raid his mind till he remembered the note he stuck on the locker thinking if it was still sticking onto the metal or if one of the staff found it before Sunoo did.

" Ah shit, I hope the janitors won't get rid of the note " Sunghoon groaned hoping that the sticky note he put was still there for Sunoo to see tomorrow. He was nervous to do that again, he could not risk being caught by the owner of the locker. Sunoo stays until 5:50 PM to clean classrooms or to fix his make-up and tidy up his things in his locker. From past observations, Sunoo loves to clean. He'd volunteer to clean classrooms on his floor, Every single crevis he will clean thoroughly. Mopping every corner and scrubs every speck he finds. He assumes it's a way for him to get away from stress.

He would watch his tiny concerts inside each classroom he cleaned, sadly he was not able to watch them today because of what occurred earlier back at school. When he's watching his flexible body and quick limbs move with the music's rhythm he instantly gets all rosy and smiley through the windows. He's whipped that's for sure

Getting comfy inside his blanket, His eyes slowly close as his body relaxes sinking into his cotton sheets, then fell into a deep slumber dreaming about the most random shit in the world or what the hell he dreams about.

-

"I'm so tired!!" Sunoo slid down the wall of the last classroom to the left. Panting heavily as the heat from his body increased, the shooting pain from his neck to his toes got worse after 2 hours of cleaning. He loved doing this but with a weak body and unstable health, it was pretty hard for him. He had to limit activities that contain a lot of work but he never listens. He is an energetic kid, he likes to move A LOT when I say a lot I mean a whole goddamn lot. He's like an earthworm sprinkled with salt.

After packing up his belongings he turned off the lights of the room and locked the doors on his way out. Sunoo limped on the stairs trying to ignore his aching legs as he went down multiple sets of stairs " I wish those bitches would clean their classrooms tomorrow, I might get hamstrung at this point " sarcastically laughed off the pain while proceeding to walk down regretting offering to clean each classroom on his floor.

Sighing, He continues his pace towards the exit and to the gates, He waddled to the closest bus stop where he usually waits, no one was there except for him. Crickets and the humming of the old lights were the only things that were heard for the past 10 minutes of waiting until a bus was going in his direction, He stood up and carried his backpack readying his money to pay for the fare. He got on and paid then sat at the very back where he loved the most. His vision went all hazy and without knowing he dozed off letting out quiet snores leaning on the bus window as the moonlight touched his milky cheeks.

sticky notes - sunsun