09 - ⚠️Marriage and Masturbation⚠️

I've decided to incorporate multiple ships in this book cuz why not? 🤭

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL ACTIVITIES AND DESCRIPTIONS SO PLS EXIT IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE

Y'all wanted hardcore smut but somehow it looked like he was being sacrificed so I decided to just give y'all a starter so it won't look like the mature scenes are rushed.

And it's my first time writing smut so....good luck?

-

NOT PROOFREAD

-

They were halfway through dinner and no one spoke, it was an uncomfortable silence. All of them were sullen except for his step-sister who was enjoying their Mom's food in silence.

"Ah yes, I forgot to tell you all that the Jang's have recently updated me about the arranged marriage we planned for Sunghoon this upcoming summer" His father enthusiastically says as if he's announcing that he's pregnant

Sunghoon's breathing stopped.

What the fuck did he just say?!

"Father?! What the fuck?!"

"Park Sunghoon! You do not speak that language in this household!"

"I'm sorry, but how do you expect me to react when you're literally arranging a marriage for me without my consent?! Or at least try inform me next time!"

"Oh you have really crossed the line tonight you worthless piece of shit!"

"Oh yeah?! Did I?! Or are just failing to realize how much of a dick father you are! Not just to me but to Mother and Sister! You barely care for us and the only thing you care about is your damn business! Ever since Mom left I have never experienced what it's like to be loved by a true father! I never got to have the Son and Father relationship I've always wanted us to have when I was a child! And what did you do??? You fucking left me alone for your stupid maids to pamper me! I don't want your money or your power! I want you to care about me!

"All these years I've endured the shit you put me through so that you can make me a carbon copy of you! Even when I was at my lowest I do my best for you because I thought that if I could do everything you tell me to do you would be happy for me! But all you do is make me even more pressured and doubtful of myfuture life! Not I have once heard one single word of positivity or affection coming out of your damn mouth ever since I was a child! You're the worst person to ever step into my life!"

"I WISH YOU WERE DEAD!"

Sunghoon would say that, but he didn't. He didn't want his father to get angry at him again after getting scolded right in front of the guy he liked.

So he stayed silent, as his parents discuss his arranged marriage with the youngest daughter of the company his father is working with and how it would benefit their business for years to come.

All of this is for wealth and power.

Sunghoon hated power.

He hated how power has a place in today's world.

It described the kind of person you are and what your lifestyle is like.

It's like the only way people see each other, is always through their status and physical appearance.