10 - The Downfall

To all readers who I have traumatized with the last chapter, I don't feel any kind of remorse for yall cuz yall asked for smut so I gave yall smut, and yall are complaining cuz its weird 💔 GIRL WRITE UR OWN STORY THEN 🤬‼️🗣⁉️❌💔

TW: SLIGHT ANGST AND SEXUAL TENSION 😨

NOT PROOFREAD
SO EXPECT MISTAKES

-

He didn't come down for dinner.

He cummed though.

Sunghoon was lying down on his untidied bed not being bothered by the brown stains from the halfway dried-up bodily fluids he discharged on his pillows a while ago that were sticking onto the back of his head and on his shirt.

His room reeked of sex.
(YES DEAR READERS, SEX/CUM HAS A SMELL...)

His breathing has calmed down but his guilt has yet to worsen.

Sunghoon laid there, completely stunned and his face flushed, and his right hand was still covered in his sticky arousal. He held his phone up to his face, turned his phone on, and saw that a few drops of his almost dried cum has landed on Jay's face coincidentally.

It's true, what people say. You turn into an entirely different person when you're horny. Your mind goes to places it normally never would. All of those dirty thoughts came totally out of nowhere. He suddenly felt very disturbed by his actions.

'Is this how I feel about him?'

Sunghoon stood up with his trembling legs that still hasn't recovered from his recent release making him limp towards his bathroom.

He turned on the lights revealing a quite spacious tiled room with a bathtub by the left and some sort of corner with translucent glass walls surrounding a certain part of the room with a matching sliding door that reveals the shower, and a countertop that was full of numerous types of containers ranging from sanitary products, to different flavored condoms sitting cutely beside his shaving cream and razor which he hasn't used ever since he purchased them last year, so the condoms are probably expired by now, but he doesn't bother throwing them away because it ruins the aesthetics of his counter full of facial and body products. He only bought them to look cool in front of the cashier, cause he knows how much of a loser he looked back then.

He went in front of his sink right beside the neatly organized bottles, and containers with his beauty products.

And when I say beauty products I mean his 3in1 shampoo/body soap/facial cleanser from Walgreens, his sister's almost empty NIVEA moisturizer he stole from her weeks ago, his sunscreen in a small tester squeeze pouch a worker gave him which he got from CVS for free, his trusty 6-year-old Lightning McQueen toothbrush, and a cut open, abused toothpaste tube with at least enough toothpaste to last him for at least two uses.

And yet he's still the most jaw-dropping, testicle swelling, pussy oozing, moan emitting, blowjob worthy, please fuck me in the ass with your circumcised, slightly curved up, #eb96a7 colored tip, with your #f2b685 shaft, and your salty-sweet cummies, with its length of 7.37343 inches, that's lightly trimmed with a vein at coordinate (3,6) cock, person to be roaming around this earth.

He stared at his messy state with his hair ruffled up, eyes dazing off, face flushed and red, his shirt stained and crumpled and his boxers and pants were nowhere to be seen.

And so he pondered about how humiliating it would be if Jay found out.

'How the hell am I going to talk to Jay tomorrow at school after busting a nut on him?'