14 - ⚠️Sex, Regrets, and Drugs⚠️

SPOTIFY PLAYLIST FOR CHAPTER 14:
Check my PROFILE BIO for the link to the playlist

(DONT PLAY IT YET)

I'm gonna start adding playlists by the end cuz the upcoming chapters are gonna start getting dramatic

I'm going to try I update as much as I can because I'm going to rehab in another city for a month in three weeks and my parents are gonna take away my phone.
-

(THIS CHAPTER HAS SUBTLE MENTIONS OF DRUGS AND SEXUAL ACTIVITIES, LEAVE IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE⚠️)

NOT PROOFREAD
-

8:19 pm

Silence.

Complete silence.

If there was a word to describe the whole car ride, fucking silence.

It's been almost two hours since they left the apartments and not a word was spoken from either of them.

Everything was awkward between the four males. Neither of them was looking at the other and it was for a reason, I feel like you guys already know why...

Jay and Jungwon have beef with each other and Jungwon doesn't want to be in the same room with him or even breathe the same air as him because of his annoying ass, and sadly he's here sitting by the passenger seat while staying the field in view trying to ignore the driving older who keeps on sneaking glances at him like he doesn't see it by the translucent reflection of the window.

Sunoo and Sunghoon were just plain awkward, both of them were giving each other the silent treatment still unsure if they should say something because of the maladroit conversation they had a while ago, they sat down on separate sides of Jay's new gray Porsche Carera GT his dad bought him, Sunghoon was on the right behind Jungwon sitting straight with both his hands resting on his slightly open legs, and Sunoo was on the left behind Jay making himself small by leaning against the door resting his head by the window and curling his legs making sure he's sticking well onto the side of the car.

And an honorable mention, Sunghoon is still not used to seeing Jay's face after creaming onto his picture two weeks ago and he's still living in shame because of it. He can't even stand looking at him without remembering dead ass fucking cumshooting on him.

Well, this ride is gonna be awkward as hell.

9: 32 pm

(PLAY THE PLAYLIST! 💋)

After an hours-long trip to Jake's private resort, they finally reached their destination.

As they went in the giant gates, they saw blinding neon lights radiating around every window in their sight disappearing in the dark starry night sky as faint sounds of Megan Thee Stallion seeped into the car bringing the boys into a state of astonishment at the light beige and floral construction slowly coming into view as they drove around a waterfall in the center of the pathway where multiple fancy and expensive cars lined up, and Jay parked at the nearest slot he could find in the numerous cars also finding spaces to park their cars.

The moment they opened the doors, a loud blast of vulgar music filled their ears which amazed them, even more, when they saw the humongous and wide area they were in. They were still at the parking lot yet it felt as if they were already inside of the resort. Everything was maximal and overwhelming yet at the same time it was elegant and grandiloquent to the human eye, with colors of light beige, white, and black complimenting each other in every area, extravagant landscape architecture all around displayed on the sidewalks and continuing inside the resort.