12 - Want and Love

I hate my writing these days omg, it's so dull ...idk lmao

expect it to be a bit cringe cuz I didn't out much effort in some scenes

(Dont play the music, play the music when I tell you to)
-

NOT PROOFREAD

-

It's been hours since Sunghoon left.

And Sunoo has tried multiple stuff to try to cure his boredom.

He finished a whole season of some romantic Netflix show which he cried to, jerked off 2 times in Sunghoon's sheets....and yes he made sure there was no evidence of the crime scene he made, and of course with the help of a suspicious almost empty giant box of tissue paper by Sunghoon's nightstand. He had put away the leftovers and done the dishes, he walked around the giant mansion to try to find something amusing, but his lethargy has yet to be satisfied.

But then he realized he could clean the floors.

After snooping around some weird walk-in closet filled with cleaning products, he found a vacuum right by the rooms and mops neatly hung on a rack.

Next thing you know he's throwing his ass in a circle on a pillar to a Kehlani song (I RECOMMEND WATER BY KEHLANI 🗣‼️) while using the vacuum as support in between his legs as he leans forward and faces his back on the pillar, fucking it up on the smooth white pillar while mouthing the words and his tongue extending out of his mouth now and then, with the song blasting throughout the whole house. Thank God Sunghoon lives at an eagle view where no one was in the same radius as them, or else people would think one of the Park's children were underpaid, overworked strippers with children to feed.

Now just because Sunoo cleans shit for positive outlooks, doesn't mean he doesn't enjoy doing chores while shaking his ass to whatever shuffles in his Spotify playlist.

Yes, he may look like a fake bitch but he still appreciates the tiniest things whether it was his free time, being able to clean and swing his head to the beat, or even a minute of pleasure. He loves the small things, sometimes...

But after hours of waiting, it was still 8 o'clock in the morning, and he still didn't want to leave because of his fear of getting whooped by Chae-rin noona knowing how fucking giant that bitch's hand is.

So he'll be staying here for a while...

-

All Sunghoon could hear was Sunoo's name right as he stepped onto the campus.

They were non-stop chattering about the recent tea about Sunoo and his so-called 'fake persona' and his 'disturbing backstory', but Sunghoon couldn't care less about them and their silly little gossip circle. But what Sunghoon was more concerned about was Sunoo's image as the University's Representative student.

Even though the rumors won't really affect the reputation of the University but they will most definitely damage Sunoo's cognomen as the School's Representative.

Sunoo had been the School rep. since the start of Senior Year and it's safe to say everyone from the whole campus to other schools loved him. He had high grades, excellent performances, and everything. He has participated in multiple events, like ceremonies, charities, and many more from debates to other co-curricular and non-curricular activities their school handles, in and out of campus. I'm surprised Sunoo was able to handle all of that alongside the dreadfulness of becoming a student.

But now the tables have turned and the perspective of other students of Sunoo had them picking sides on whether Yuna should be held accountable for her actions or Sunoo should be regulated for expulsion and be dethroned from his title. It was a hot mess online, Sunghoon doesn't really go on Twitter as much but since most of the fire was happening on the app, he took his chances on reading tweets from students from SU and different schools ranging from violent reactions, calm responses, and mixed feelings coming from the people.