14.5.2 - ⚠️Our Dirty Little Secret⚠️

TW: SENSITIVE TOPICS
-fat shaming
-starvation
-threats
-harsh language
-sexual harassment

Continuation...
(Reminder this and the last chapter are flashbacks, not present time, the time period was 1-2 years ago)

NOT PROOFREAD
(expect mistakes and reused words)
-

6:22 pm

Trembling, he walked closer the the same brick wall where they stopped. He saw Min-Jun puffing on an almost gone cigar, guessing he was on his fourth stick, knowing the way he smokes.

He knows he takes at least 10-15 puffs in one lit cigar, the way he plants it on his lips with his front upper teeth loosely securing the white paper, how he grabs it out with his thumb and index finger dropping it down and stomping it down, swishing his heel left and right to defuse the cigar.

His feet dragged themselves towards the male who still hadn't acknowledged his presence, puffing his life away.

"Come here," Min-Jun commanded, blowing another puff of smoke

Sunoo slides himself slowly beside Min-Jun, leaving a three-foot distance between them, fumbling his nails flicking them on one another.

"Closer." His voice deepened, urging Sunoo to move closer much faster

A tense silence followed.

"A-Are you still going to r-rape me? here?" Sunoo questioned, hoping none of what he mentioned during the call would happen

"Do you think I'm dumb enough to rape you in an open space?" Min-Jun scoffed at Sunoo's dumb question.

"N-No—" Sunoo was cut off with a sudden grasp on his wrist

With no warning whatsoever, he was immediately dragged towards the corner of the wall they were at, walking hastily moving from street to street sliding through corners and more corners.

It felt like seconds to Sunoo. The painful grip, the fast movements, and his soles aching from the wide steps.

They both reached a point, their surroundings plain and solace with nothing but darkness

He got pulled into a tiny abandoned cave with graffiti on the worn-out bricks, faint in color.

He felt the ice-cold air seeping into his supposedly warm clothing giving him shivers, he fidgeted his fingers as he watched his boyfriend slow down as they entered the solicited area.

It was dead silent, with nothing but their footsteps crunching on the wet debris and dirt with stagnant waters splashing around releasing their pungent odor.

But then...

*thump!*

He was pushed onto the damp and dirty brick walls with both of his arms held behind him.

He shrieked in surprise, at the spontaneous actions of Min-Jun, seeing his evil grin and darkening gaze on him.

"God, why do you have to be so pretty?" He devilishly chuckled, while shoving his face closer to Sunoo's who had his right cheek planted tightly on the dirty walls and his chest compressed onto the uneven nature of the bricks, making it hard for him to breathe.

"Even other men are yearning for you." He gripped tighter creating more whimpers from Sunoo

"So beautiful. So pure. So corruptible. You're such a pathetic low-life boy who loves every ounce of attention he gets." He caressed Sunoo's squished face, feeling the harsh air being exhaled on his fingertips.