15 - Flowers for Sunoo

im gonna shorten my chapters nowcuz im tired of this shit omg

PLAYIST ON MY PROFILE BIO

March 26, 2016
(present)

8: 54 am

*sigh* I can't believe everything is about to come to an end.

Time flies so fast.

Numerous students running around, talking, and other stuff I'm too lazy to put, as teachers and several employees greet each other with goodbyes and farewells. It made Sunoo feel totally vanquished.

After hours of anxiety and nervousness, he finally got over it after Chae-rin's words of encouragement. Plus the school finally released a statement about the ongoing scandal a week ago and everything seems to have downgraded and calmed down which he was happy about, and it boosted him up that finally he could slowly get back to where he was, but maybe not with a status as high as before, maybe more low profiled and discreet which he might not be able to ignore since legit everybody knows about it. But Sunoo wasn't used to it, since situations like these shifted other's perceptions of him as your   'sweet, bubbly, and kind little boy who's hardworking and dedicated to shit he doesn't even want to do but he only does for the sake of validation' was one of his fears especially when he's been running this game since he was a child, and now it's all gone.

Since the past couple of days, he's been removed from his position as School Representative and backed out as Secretary of the Student Council, and he hasn't been this relieved as before. Finally being able to rest from school duties and thankfully no more assessments and deadlines to finish for 5 months. Yet, he doesn't think that his previous scandal would look great on his record or even his own self. What was he gonna do when even his prettiness can't get him back to where he was?...

Today is the last day of his High School Senior Year, and sadly since their university prohibits Senior Pranks after two elder advisers died of a heart attack after a bunch of Seniors decided to scare them as a Year-end prank. And yes they got expelled for it.

Instead of any actions or harm that may be done, Assemblies were done for year-end speeches, performances, and more which your author is too lazy to put cause it's 2 am. And no one really likes them, it's boring, plain, bland, and blunt, except for the performances everybody gets fucking hyped and shit. But at least they don't have school shootings. That's great I guess? -lovehoon 💋

As he entered the school, luckily not much-paid attention to him. A couple of glances stares, and looks here and there but none of them affected him since it was already made clear that any more malicious comments against him will stand up to direct consequences.

And as for Yuna, she dropped out during the last week of school during synthesis week. No one has heard of her since, but he still can't believe they didn't do anything to her and let her go while Sunoo had to face mixed feelings from other students and had to be held for possible expulsion luckily they dropped the notion and let him rot on his own while waiting for clearance about the issue which they finally decided to release at the end of the school year when everyone didn't give a shit about him, not when everyone was still against him for lies they believed. But at least everything was back to usual, sort of?

He had today's schedule with him on his phone sent by Jungwon last night after his two best friends shared about what they went through last night, he felt bad of course and he was dedicated to fucking hurt the two elders once they see their faces. He loves them both dearly, I think a little too much that he would rip out your intestines if you hurt either of them...