13 - Forget About It

The continuation of the next part will be posted next week or so

-

NOT PROOFREAD

-

It's been about a week, and Sunoo has taken online classes ever since the incident. And luckily, he's still in one piece, and still a student at Seoul University. And finally, the rumors have calmed down and haven't resurfaced since then, it all died down and now barely anyone talks about it. But that doesn't mean he's getting back his reputation.

Still, he has never felt so happy and relieved in such a long time.

And now the summatives are finished, which means they will have one whole week of vacation before clearance, and then the senior year-end prom and their graduation.

Clearance. Pre-Enrollment. Other boring shit, and then have Prom. Students fucking in bathroom stalls. Free blowjobs. Condom barters. Sexual Transmitted Infection factories around the campus. Weird ass overrated tiktok songs. Crying with close friends before moving up. Graduation. College. Unpaid Student loans. Depression. Ramen every day of the week. Messed up system. Hot hunks. Parties every weekend. Getting fucked every day by your dorm mate.

Sounds amazing. Amazingly corrupt

But aside from the possible deplorable encounters he would face next school year, he had other plans in mind.

Sunoo had already planned his outfit for later at Jake's party, and Sunghoon agreed on visiting him along with Jungwon so he can get both of their looks done. And by done I mean make-up and their outfits to look smoking hot like the pussies they're about to burn from their hotness...okay let's not talk like that for a sec...

He's been stuck in his shared room with his noona who beat him up last week when he came back home after Sunghoon was out of the door and...shit hurt man...

But, meh... it's been boring this past week and Sunghoon hasn't sent him a single message not called him since the time they went to Yuna's house.

The time he said he loved him

Did he really mean that?

Or maybe it was just an 'I love you but as a friend'?

Maybe he just loved being together with me

But not like romantically

'I'm not ready for that...'

Sunoo's POV

I felt relaxed...being able to escape the pressure that has been inside of me since yesterday.

And thanks to Sunghoon, I've never felt any better. He'd have been a great help to me even though it doesn't seem like a lot, for me it's the grandest gesture you could ever show me.

But what I've noticed was that Sunghoon hyung has been touchy lately...by touchy I mean touchy-touchy

He's been hugging me and holding my hand as if I'm gonna get sucked into a void.

There is definitely something going on...

"I love you" Sunghoon hyung sa-

Wait what...

Huh?

Wait...does he mean that romantically...or platonically...

Uh...