07 - Heeseung's Weed

I know the title sounds...weird BUT I COULDN'T THINK OF ANOTHER TITLE FOR THIS CHAPTER SO BEAR WITH ME

euphoria inspired chapter y'all 🤭

And is my first time writing these types of the chapter so it's either too brutal or not too brutal, but I'll just let you guys see for yourself lmao

-

WARNING: IF YOU ARE NOT USED TO MATURE OR 16+ SCENES PLEASE EXIT THIS BOOK

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MENTIONS OF DRUGS, PROVOCATIVE ACTIVITIES, SEXUAL ASSAULT, ATTEMPTED MURDER, ETC.

-

NOT PROOFREAD

After a long night of shopping, Jay and Sunghoon were finally done with picking out both of their prom suits. Jay volunteered to give Sunghoon a ride back home which Sunghoon accepted since he didn't bring money for a cab or any public transportation.

Right when Sunghoon went back home his phone rang meaning someone was calling him.

When he looked at the contact his face dropped

Sunoo's number

'Why the hell is calling me? I should just block him'

Sunghoon immediately ended the call not being in the mood for Sunoo and rushed to block Sunoo's number.

He's never like this, the old Sunghoon would do flips whenever he'd see his name or even just the tiniest glance of him would send him to orbit. But now? It's like... it's gone.

After blocking the younger, Sunghoon stared at the Black cashmere Narciso tuxedo jacket along with the Essential grey Tigullio trousers Jay bought him from Brioni. He then checked his hair on the screen of his turned-off phone, playing with the freshly dyed platinum strands that fell on his forehead in deep thought

"What the hell am I even doing?" Sunghoon sighed then played flat on his bed whilst still in his soiled uniform.

'All this effort, just for a boy to like me... ' He thought

Now he understands what lengths most people do for the people they admire or love.

He hated it.

He hates Kim Sunoo for making him feel this way.

He hates how he made him do this much just for the tiniest bit of attention from him.

But...Was this all worth it?

I mean, they never really talked or even know each other.

They've never really met.

Heck, all of this is unrequited.

Fucking useless.

Love is fucking useless.

Like a disease, you can catch love ... and it can take hold of you without you even knowing it. You might stubbornly refuse to believe it or you may fight it, but it happens to all of us.

Love.

Or is it just Lust?

Or do I just have a tiny crush on him that will probably fade away as time goes by?

Park Sunghoon you are confusing.

-

You have been warned. (End for notes)
⚠️⚠️⚠️

'Hah, looks like Mr. Park doesn't want my attention now' Sunoo put down his phone after trying to call Sunghoon to check up on him.

Loud music, people crammed in a tiny little house, the smell of alcohol burning his nose, the number of people making out on every corner of the room, bodies colliding with each other as they jump unsynchronized to the ear-bleeding bass of the music. Massive LEDs flicker everywhere as sweat, tears, and other bodily fluids circulate through the air.