Chapter 2 (Inexperienced Hooker)

Sitting alone in the ‘handsome’ living room, waiting for my savior to make an appearance and save my life

Sitting alone in the ‘handsome’ living room, waiting for my savior to make an appearance and save my life. Our first meeting didn't reach twenty four hours yet but they already summoned me back. Dump hospital uniform in the bag, wore my usual outfit with the hair hidden under the blue cap. Arrive here in the big car sent by Leon. 

Both of them come out with different styles. Jungkook is wearing sweatpants with the black shirt– looks comfortable but still screams out his cool aura. Leon as usual with his formal suit.

Jungkook’s movement made my eyes look at it until he sat in front of me while Leon stood behind his chair. 

Jungkook cleared his throat. He stated,  “We already made a decision,”

Swallow a big lump down my dry throat before responding, “And what is that?” 

“Rejected,” Jungkook decided. 

“Wait. Reject? What? Who? I don’t understand,” I am seeking a long explanation.

Jungkook leaned his body back with his leg across the other. He explained, “You are not my type,” he emphasized on the fact that I already know. 

I chuckled. “I thought you wanted a surrogate mother, not a wife, right?” 

Uncrossed his long leg. He mocked me, “At least I want a heir that have decent face like me,”

“But with zero manners, also like you,” I sassed because he deserved it. Leon giggling at the back, making Jungkook look at him. At least one person agrees with me.  

Turning back to me, “Because I have no manners, now you can get the hell-,” his ringtone interrupted. He looked at the phone before adding, “Don’t dare to move. I will come back,” walk away to answer the call. 

Now I am sitting there with Leon waiting for him to get rid of me. Biting on my lips, the words shouldn't come out– at least not that loud. 

Several minutes pass, and Jungkook comes back with his red face. Anyone that disturbs him right now can be eaten alive. He glares while pointing his finger at me.

“Now you can get the hell out of here,” he commanded before turning to Leon. “I need to see that old man now,” everything he said must be done immediately. He leaves me alone in the living room. 

Goosebump all over the body after the imagination of being prostitute creep inside my brain. Overproducing saliva keeps running down my throat but yet it still feels dry and hard to swallow. The heat spreads throughout my body especially in the eyeballs, gathering tears around my lids. Release the heavy sigh with eyes closed, one bead of tears escaping quickly. 

Reality check in where I will never get what I want in my own life when trapped inside this shitty body and fate. Everything must be weighed first before I do it so that it won’t affect my sister. My world revolves around her.