19. Love or Money?

"Hey. Are you okay there?" I asked. She had been throwing up since ten minutes ago. I can't go inside because she locks the door. "Open the door. Let me in." Aggressively turning the knob when I didn't get the reply.

"I'm okay," she answered. The water running since then stops. "Give me five minutes. I will be out."

"Take your time." Getting hurt is her favorite thing to do when she is in a hurry. Pasting my earlobe on the door, I can hear her turning the shower. Racing pulse caused my cheeks to hot and flushed, imagining she was naked inside. Swallow my saliva to wet the dry throat.

Fanning over my sweat face, I walk away to stop my dirty mind. Standing in front of the long mirror, I'm in a dilemma about choosing the outfit. I look through the mirror reflection. There are two types of coat; short and long. Judging from the tiny rain droplets that have been constantly hitting my window since last night, I picked up the long one and put it on. The black color is my choice. Mystery makes me look hotter. Reach down for the perfume; I spray a bit on my wrist, rubbing against another one. Another two sprays go behind my ears. Running my palm over the chin, the tiny and spiked hair pricking my skin. It's time for me to shave it. My focus shifted to the dark spot on my lower lips. Putting a light pressure on the spot, the sting sensation makes me flinch.

"It's that hurt?" Y/N asked, coming out with only a towel around her body. Her prominent collarbone showed proudly there.

Clearing my throat, I have to pretend that I'm not affected by her as she hurt my ego last night. "Nope. I always get it when women kiss me."

"But that's not from kissing," she chuckled. "That from my punch." She blows an air over her knuckle while walking towards me. All her hair tied up, a few wet strands dangling over her face. Damn. She looks so hot right now. "That is what you get when you try to steal a kiss."

"Let me stop you there," I said, taking a few steps towards her. "First, that is not a punch." I denied it because she just tapped lightly on my lips. "Second, I'm not gonna kiss you." Once again I denied, but this one lies more.

"If not the punch, how can you end this bruise?" She pressed on the spot. Clench my hand to contain the pain.

"I accidentally bite my lip when you attack me."

She runs her finger over my lip. "Pity you. Bite your own lip." She mocked me. Not enough to tease me with the towel, and now she touches my lips with her fine finger. "What?" she asked when I grabbed her hand.

Yank her hand over my shoulder, she collides with my chest. "Don't tease me." I looked down at her. Pushing on the bridge of her glasses to correct its position.

"I'm not." She struggled to escape from me until her towel dropped on the floor. Both of us were stunned; looking at the floor.

"Mr Jeon. Your breakfast is ready." My maid called us from outside before the knob twisted.

She was ready to run for her life, but I pulled her in and covered her warm naked body with my coat. One of the benefit, wearing a long coat. Making a three hundred sixty degree, turning to hide her from the maid.

"Mr Jeon, your grandfather asking for your presence," the maid said after she entered my room.

Move my head to the side. "I'm busy," I answered. A gasp leaves my mouth when I feel a sting on my chest. "Why are you pinching me?" I whispered to her.

She pops her head beside my arm. "He will come down shortly," Y/N said.

"Okay, madam." The maid closed the door and left us.