20. Countless Kiss

Divorce. If it's before, maybe I will gladly take the pen and sign it with no regret. In fact, I will guide Jungkook's hands to sign on it too. But now. Honestly, I will sign it if he wants me to do it, but he seems unable to decide between us and money until his grandfather gives him the time.

     Yesterday, he confessed his love and tried to steal a kiss. This morning, he appears like a knight and saves my sister. Before we encountered this news, he flirted with me. And now, he needs his damn time to decide. He really has a talent to make me hate him.

      Hearing him retching non-stop inside the bathroom makes my day. I cross my fingers to let all his guts spill out from his flirty mouth.

      But God refuses to hear my wish because he walks out from there with nothing hanging out of his mouth. Just a pale face, drenched with sweat. Holding the door frame, he looks at me.

     "Can you help me?"

     Glaring from the side of my eyes. "What?" I'm just asking with no attention to help. He marches two steps, landing his ass on a bed before throwing his back on it.

     "Can you walk me back downstairs?"

     Closing my eyes, and taking a deep breath. Did he really cannot wait until tonight to sign the paper? What a jerk.

     His toes near my feet. I really want to crush it using my heel. Take a peek at him, and this is my chance because he closes his eyes. Lifting the feet and position it correctly above the targeted toe. Ready to crush it before I felt his hand wrap around my waist.

     My hands froze in the mid air when his head rested on my lap. The breeze from his nose hitting on my bump.

     "Why are you quiet?" he asked.

     "Nothing." I clear my throat. "You just rest here. I will bring the paper to you." He looks at me. The heaviness on my lap disappears.

     "Paper?"

     "Yeah. I think you need that now, as you already have a decision." I get up, but he pulls me back. My butt landed on his hard thigh, he secured my waist with his arm around it.

     "I don't need the paper." He mumbles against my shoulder.

     "Trust me, you will need it, so that we can stop all this act," I said.

     He leaves my shoulder. His hand grabs my chin and turns my face to him.

     "Act?" he chuckled. "Why do you think all of this is just an act?" He tucks the strand of my hair behind the ear. "Care to share with me?"

     "If this is not an act," I cage his neck in my arms. Paying back his flirty acts. "That means you really like me."

     "Like is not enough to express my feelings." He rubs my lower lip with his thumb. "I love you," he said.

     "Really?" I pretend to be surprised when hearing his lie. "So why do you take time to decide between your wealth and us?" I smirked as I exposed the truth.

     I got up from his lap; I was standing in front of him. "Why are you running away, then?"

     "Because my mouth is full of vomit." Maybe he is telling the truth, but I can't trust his words. "Y/N. Trust me." He held my hand.

     "No. I can't trust you." Yank my hand from him. "Not after you lie to me. Just to seek your stupid revenge."

     Jungkook's face stunned when I found out about his revenge plan. Never brought up the topic as I can't see the difference if we talk about it.