Chapter 11

My sweet dream with my husband being disturbed by him in reality. Hearing his call near my ear chased away the sleepiness in my eyes. The lazy eyelids, lifts exposing my dilated pupils when his hot breaths hit on my neck.

     "Jungkook," I stuttered. "What happened?" shifting my body to look at him.

     He grabs my hips. "Don't move," he groaned. "You make things worse,"

     Following his words, I relaxed my body before tensing it again. "Is that—," I do not know how to put this into words.

     "My morning wood," Jungkook whispers with his chest pressed on my back. "But it becomes worse because of your ass," he groaned again when I accidentally grazed him.

     "Sorry," I shrieked. This sounds like some kind of hungry beast. "Did you want me to move?"

     "Yes, please," I take a leave, but he grabs my waist. "Where are you going?"

     "Move away," I said.

     He drags my body back onto the bed. "Not away, but closer,"

     My breath hitch with my thigh muscle tense when his hardened dick pokes at my covered slit. His naked arm that was full with tattoos sneak under my neck and hug my shoulder. No more gaps between our bodies.

     "Can I?" his raspy voice induces my nodding. He moans every time his dick touches my ass. His uneven breath was more heavy and rapid before he stopped moving.

     "Done?" I tap his hand that is placed on my shoulder.

     He flips me around and now I am beneath him. "Fuck. This is not enough for me," few strands of his hair dangling over my face before it touched my forehead when he lowered his face. "I need your warmth,"

     Cursing in my mind. Did he try to fuck me early in the morning? I don't want to be his sex toy, like Jennie said.

     "Jungkook. Sto—," my words halted by itself when Jungkook kissed my forehead. Maybe Jennie was wrong. She said Jungkook never allows his sex partner to facing him while doing it. I trust her words because we did that during our first time.

     "You want me to stop?" he asked, but his mouth traveled down to my neck; sucking on my weak spot.

     "No," I moaned. Sliding my finger through his hair before I fisted it. Our hot session continues for some time before we reach our high.

     Pressing over each other's body, still panting for air. My sweat mixed with Jungkook feels cold when the air brushes over my exposed chest. Pulling out his member, something hot flows down my vagina. It's different from the first time; maybe this time I didn't lift my legs.

     Jungkook handed me a tissue. "Nice workout in the morning," he praised while flexing his muscles. "I go shower first. Take your time," he smiles with his kissable lips. The only part of his body that I cannot touch yet. 

********************

I like touching her body. It's different from the last time. Maybe because I can see what I was touching. She hides all her assets until I can't imagine her body looks like that. Deciding to sleep with her is the best decision I have made. But I made a mistake when I released inside her this morning. Her warmth and non-stop moaning push me fast to my high until I cannot draw back before shooting it.

     Should I ask her to take contraceptive pills? But she will find it weird. Our purpose is doing it for the child or that's what she believes.