Chapter 13

The heir. Those are the only words my grandfather knows for me. Did I look like a factory that produced the baby to him? A lot of excuses I give to him but this time he puts a time frame again. One month or no money.

     "How long did you stay in a hotel?" Leon asked. I call him over to settle my problem, not to add on.

     "How is your question related to my problem now?" I didn't give the answer because he already knew it. Leon stood beside me in front of the glass window.

     "Over two weeks you sleep here," Leon reminded me. "What happened between you two?" He turned to the left, facing me.

     Tiny raindrop hitting on the window; one by one before it starts pouring like somebody crying inside the sky. The lightning slash the dark cloud reflects my mood right now.

     "I will divorce her," I said.

     "What?" Leon exhales his breath while tapping his foot. "But why?"

     Facing him, sliding both hands inside my pockets. "No reason," Masking the real reasons smirked.

     Leon rubbed one side of his face before his hand moved down to the neck. "Really? That's your answer?" Raise his head with bloodshot in his eyes.

     This is a rare view for me. Bring out the left hand from the pocket to grab the right wrist. Lowering my gaze a bit, I replied, "But according to the contract I can divorce her if she doesn't get pregnant, right?" Asking Leon's opinion. I hope I'm doing the right thing.

    Leon raises his hand, making me flinch. "With proper attention," Leon said while stroking his hair.

     "Attention? You mean like sex?" I asked. Leon nodded. "We did it and she already got her chance," I walk to the bed and plop down, sinking my body on the mattress. "Did you know what time our meeting with the new shareholder?" I changed the topic.

     Leon takes his tablet and scroll down for a while. "Tomorrow night and that not meeting. More to the dinner party," he said before closing the tablet. "Bring Y/N together,"

     Sitting up and stare at his face. "Why? I didn't see any benefit bringing her there," I towering the pillows. "She not like Jennie,"

     Clearly, Y/N didn't know how to socialize with this person. She has mentioned before that she hates serving rich people. Different from Jennie.

     "That's your grandfather's order," Leon said, standing beside my bed while looking down at me. "He mention Y/N and not Jennie,"

     "Okay. I do not bring both," I followed my heart.

     "But you should—," Leon swallows his words when I lift my hand in the air. Hearing the rain pouring like crazy outside, draining my energy until I can't hold my eyelid to stay open. Raining becomes my white noise since Y/N likes to hear it when she falls asleep. 

********************

"Wow. Jobless," Jihyo pushed my shoulder lightly from behind. All the patients in my cubicle were discharged after the treatment. Only an empty bed in here.

     "Jealous uh?" I teased her.

     She walks in front of me. "Not jealous just — Woah!" Jihyo squealed. "How many kilos is your eye bag?" She glides her finger under my glasses and presses it under the eye.

     I cannot get the proper sleep for these few days. Afraid to close my eyes just in case Jungkook gets home to take his things. Sometimes, I sleep in his room so that I won't miss him or his scent. Usually his scent can get me asleep but these few days, I cannot stand it. The smell is too strong for my nose until it makes me feel queasy.