#2

Check out my new work Tale of the Two-headed Snake.

"Say no to the marriage." You both said at the same time taking a seat on the comfortable chairs placed near you.

"I don't want to marry you." He said in a way too rude tone.

"So do I." You replied glaring.

"Stop with this attitude of yours." He said looking deeply into your eyes which made you a little scared.

"Ahh.. o-okay. What shall we do?" You asked him.

"I don't know. Come up with an idea." He said.

"Same applies to you." You said.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked.

"N-no. Why do you ask?" You asked stuttering at his sudden question.

"Expected from a girl like you." He said checking you head to toe.

"Excuse me? What do you mean by GIRL LIKE YOU? Listen, Mr. Kim, it's not like I'm dying to marry you. We both are equally forced. So don't dare look down at me. I'm not trash." You burst out standing up.

"That's the main point. You behave like a roadside poor girl. I guess I can now say NO to this marriage." He said sighing in relief and began to walk to them.

A tear-filled with the grief of disgrace left your eyes. He was being too much. You understand he was forced but so were you. That doesn't mean, one gets the right to humiliate a person.

"Follow me Miss Blabber." He said.

You scoffed in disbelief when he gave you such a name but shrugged your shoulders and walked to the dining.

"Mom-Dad, we don't think we will be able to make it out. So we don't want this marriage." He said.

"Yes, mom. We're two very different personalities. Nah. It's not gonna work. Sorry everyone." You said and Joo Hyuk looked down with a sad pout.

"We never asked your opinion. The marriage is all set. We just wanted you two to be friendly with each other." His father said and you sighed in defeat.

"Yes. He's right." Your father added.

"Ok then, let's begin with preparations." His mother asserted your mother nodded in agreement.

Taehyung left the place fuming in anger.

TIME SKIP

"Please understand dad. We can't make it. Please! Stop forcing me into this marriage. Please don't make me marry him." You said choking on your tears.

"Y/n, it's meant for your good and you don't have anyone in your life too. Stop being so stubborn. Girls are meant to marry and go." He said sadly yet angrily.

You left from there and went to your room, accepting your defeat and ill fate. You knew, there's nothing you could do now.

MEANWHILE

"Mom-Dad, why don't you people understand? I don't want to marry her. She's not my type. Also, I'm too young for this." He yelled being pissed off.

"Shut up Taehyung. Is this a way to talk?" His father backfired.

"Agh! It's of no use to talk to you people." He left being so annoyed by all this.

"I'll make sure she regrets this marriage for her entire life." He mumbled.

TIME SKIP

WEDDING DAY

Walking to the aisle, you looked around through your veil and saw people clapping and cheering for you. In no time, your father handed your now sweating hand to him. He helped you to come up to him.

You didn't dare, no you didn't wish to see his face. You zoned out.

"Mr. Kim Taehyung, do you take Ms. Song Y/n as your wife?" Priest asked.

"I do." He said staring at your face without any single hint of sentiment.

"Ms. Song Y/n, do you take Mr. Kim Taehyung as your husband?" He asked.

"I-I-I do." You cursed yourself internally for stuttering like that.

"You both are now pronounced as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride now." Priest added.

Taehyung came to you, lifted your veil, and pecked the corner of your lips. Your heart just came out of your rib cage due to the proximity.

The crowd whistled, cheered, and clapped in enthusiasm.

All of you then proceeded for the lunch. Everyone was beyond happy except for the two souls who were now tied to each other without their consent.

It's not like you both were never going to marry someone. You needed time. You wanted to marry your respective soulmates. Not any random person whom you don't even know.

"Mom I'm tired. We'll leave now." Taehyung said standing up.

"Ok, fine. You both can go first. We'll be coming back a little later as we've to take care of some things here." His mom replied smiling at you.

You stood up and went behind him almost falling on your every step due to the dress and heels. You don't like such clothes and sandals.

He took a seat on the driver's seat and you proceeded to sit at the back seat.

"Mrs. Y/n, am I your driver?" He asked sarcastically.

"You can be if you wish so." You replied nonchalantly.

"Sit beside me." He said sternly.

"Fine. Help me with my dress and sandals then." You replied.

"Agh! Fine." He said and helped you to settle down.

You both drove off to his place. It's even yours now.

He parked the car and left without even sparing a glance at you. You knew your marriage is going to be troublesome.

You walked to the house faltering on your steps and entered. You plopped yourself on the couch.

"Our room is upstairs." He said and went to the other side of the living.

You removed your sandals annoyingly and threw them at a corner. You walked up to your room, took your clothes, locked the door, and started to undress. You undressed in the room because you'd never like to ruin such an expensive dress by dragging it in the bathroom.

You changed with so much struggle and sat down on the edge of the bed.

A sharp knock on the door erupted your thoughts and you opened the door.

Taehyung came inside and lay on the bed and spread his legs over the entire bed.

"Hello? Mister? Where am I supposed to sleep?" You asked standing from afar.

"I've no issues even if you sleep on the bed beside me. Also, you can use this couch." He said and turned around.

"I guess couch is a better option." You mumbled because you didn't want to be near him.

"As if I'd allow such a filthy girl to sleep beside me." He said scoffing.

Your heart shattered into pieces again. Just because he's well off, doesn't mean he can look down at you. Tears were accumulating in the corner of your eyes.

You took a pillow and blanket and moved to the balcony deciding to sleep there in the cold weather. You were feeling just so disgusted to share a room with him. You disliked his behavior towards you.

Laying down on the cold floor of the balcony, you hissed. It was very cold. You covered yourself with that blanket.

'Mom and dad went to the wrong matchmaker. We aren't meant to be. We can never be.' Mumbling this, a tear rolled down your eyes and soon the cascade of tears began. You sobbed feeling so despicable.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Check out my new work Tale of the Two-headed Snake.

My instagram: @kimtaexbstf