#4

Check out my new work Tale of the Two-headed Snake.
Next Morning:
Taehyung woke up with a severe headache. Ruffling his hair he got up and headed to his room. Coming out after the shower, he massaged his temples due to the pain. Just then, you entered his room.

"Here, have this hangover shot." You said in a low voice and kept it on his bedside table.

"Hangover?" He asked confused.

"Yeah. Don't you remember?" You asked while shaking your head in disbelief.

"Oh yeah. I drank too much after the meeting. You know, we were having a toast because the deal was fixed." He replied sitting down on the bed and sipping the shot.

"Taehyung, how could you be so careless? You drove on your own even after being drunk. At least you could have got a cab. What if something had happened to you?" You scolded him but he glared at you.

"Stop scolding me like a kid." He said rolling his eyes but something caught his attention. Your bandaged hickey which he gave you.

He gulped the shot in a go and grabbed you gently by your shoulders, taking a closer look at the mark he gave you. He touched it and you hissed in pain. You pushed him sternly.

"What are you doing? It's still a fresh mark." You said turning around.

"Wait, but what happened to you?" He asked holding your wrist.

"Last night, you did this to me." You said removing the bandage from the wound. His eyes widened.

"No wait, I can't. You are kidding me, right?" He said laughing cheekily.

"No my dear husband. You were too drunk and not in your senses at all. I wonder how did you come home safe and sound." You yelled a bit.

"I- ahm- Anyways, it looks good on you." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"Yea- What? Are you still not sober?" You asked checking his temperature.

"No, I mean, it looks sexy." He said blushing a little.

You looked down in embarrassment.

"I forgot to tell you. Mom and dad have booked our flights for tonight. We're going on an official honeymoon." He said all calm.

"But why?" You said without any emotion.

"I don't know. They really want us to go. We have no choice as always." He said looking down and you felt a little bad because he didn't want it.

"But you're telling me now? How will I pack? Are you mad? Taehyung, you're an alien." You said and were about to leave but he was quick enough to grab your arms and back hug you. He captured your body in his embrace.

"You don't want to go with me for the honeymoon?" He asked whispering in your ear.

"Yah, what are you trying to do. Let me go." You said still shocked by his behavior.

"Don't you want a little bit of WE time? Just us! A little bit of me and a little bit of you." He said in a deep and raspy voice placing a butterfly kiss on your shoulder. You arched your back due to the sudden feeling of his touch.

"Taehyung what are you-" You couldn't even complete and he turned you around. Now you were facing him being all red.

"Did you expect me to say all this to you?" He laughed so loudly and you stood there dumbfounded.

"Y/n, you're so dumb. It was all a joke. Why'd I say all this stuff to you?" He again laughed but you felt hurt.

Tears began to form in the corner of your eyes. You felt ashamed of yourself for falling for his stupid talks. You were disappointed in yourself because you forgot that he's never going to work this marriage out. You forgot he'd never put as much effort as you in this marriage.