#13

Check out my new work Tale of the Two-headed Snake.

"Bye. See you in the evening." You said pecking his cheeks and waving at him.

"Bye Baby." He said pecking your entire face with butterfly kisses.

Today, you decided to help the maids with house chores as you were getting better eventually.

"Ma'am, please rest. Don't stress yourself." The middle-aged maid said being worried.

"No Ahjumma. I anyways feel better. Also, it's boring to rest all day." You said assuring her.

"Don't worry, I will do light chores." You added and both of them nodded.

TIME SKIP

You plopped on the bed after helping the maids. You decided to do only light chores but ultimately, ended up doing most of the work even after they tried to stop you.

"Aigo. My body has become lazy since I haven't been doing work. This is all because of Taehyung. He doesn't let me do anything." You talked to yourself.

But suddenly, an annoying sensation began to occur in your stomach. Your lower back also began to ache. You rolled in bed trying to find a comfortable position to ease the pain.

The very next moment, you knew what it was. PERIODS!

"Gosh! They were never too painful but what happened now?" You asked yourself clutching your stomach.

Slowly getting up, you proceeded to the washroom.

"No, but why are boys always so lucky? They don't have periods. They don't have to come home before evening. They don't have to get pregnant. They are so lucky! God, why did you make me a girl?" You began to nag like every time.

"Ma'am, are you okay? Do you need something?" One of the maids entered hearing your naggings.

"Ahm... No... Actually.." You didn't have words to describe it.

You were like this since the beginning. You didn't feel comfortable to talk about all these things. You felt really awkward, even though all the girls casually talk about it.

"Shall I call sir?" She interrupted your thoughts.

"Wait, No. I am feeling a bit unwell." You told being all flustered.

"I will bring you medicines." She proposed.

"No. I will just sleep. You both can leave." You said and she nodded.

TIME SKIP

You tried your best to divert your mind but you couldn't. Your pain too didn't budge. All you wanted was some ease in the pain but how? You won't eat painkillers for such a thing.

You stood up gathered all your strength and headed to the kitchen to prepare dinner.

"But why did I tell both the Ahjumma to go without preparing dinner? Ahh... It is painful." You muttered.

Somehow, you managed to prepare food and took a seat at the dining table.

The doorbell rang and Taehyung arrived.

"Hey, baby. Not resting well? You look pale." He said in a breath.

"No. I am good." You smiled weakly but your eyes showed deep pain.

"Sit, I'll serve you dinner." You told him.

With that, you served the dinner and ate together. You didn't talk much because he'd have definitely figured out something is wrong by your way of talking.