#12

Check out my new work Tale of the Two-headed Snake.

"Y/n, I love you. I really really do. I am sorry for what I did to you. I am a jerk. I don't deserve you. I promise, I won't make you suffer anymore. Please wake up. Please Y/n. I miss you. I miss your warmth. I can't see you like this. I never regretted marrying you, not even for a second. I am blessed to have you. I just said that in heat of the moment. You know my anger, right? I can't live without you. Taehyung exists because Y/n does. I am sorry." He begged continously for an hour and cried while holding your hand.

"Shut up Taehyung. I didn't die yet." You said in a weak voice and he immediately sat back straight.

"Are you alright? I am sorry. I love you." He said.

"You love me?" You asked being unable to believe.

"Yes, I do. I will always love only you. You are mine. I am yours." He said kissing your hand.

"But you said you regret marrying me and I am immature." You said with a pout.

"No. I don't regret marrying you. I was just mad and spitted that in heat of the moment." He said looking down.

"But I am hurt. You were so mean to me all the time. What do we do about that?" You asked and he looked up into your eyes which showed only pain.

"You can punish me. I will accept your punishment. But please get well soon. My heart wrenches at your state." He said.

"Funny. Your heart didn't wrench for a moment when you gave me silent treatment." You chuckled sadly.

"Y/n, I am so sorry for my behaviour. I was just mad at you because you never stand for yourself. I want you to be the strongest woman I have ever witnessed. That is why I did that to you, I had no ulterior motives." He sobbed again.

"Aishh. Ok, stop crying first. Just look at yourself. Your eyes look so puffy. Why did you cry that much?" You scolded him gently wiping his tears and to your shock, he broken down again.

"Why are you crying again?" You scolded.

"I missed you. I missed your scoldings, I missed your honey like voice. I thought I will not be able to see you again. I am so sorry baby. I love you so much." You sat up gently and spread your arms, signalling him to hug you.

He immediately engulfed himself in your arms and snuggled into your neck. He continued to sob for a while.

"Stop crying. It's ok." You patted his back.

"No, don't forgive me like that. Punish me. I don't deserve a person as easy as you. Don't be soft on me." Your eyes softened looking at his vulnerable state. You could feel he was dying in guilt.

"TaeTae, it's ok. I understand. Please stop crying." You caressed his cheeks.

"I love you Y/n and I know you won't revert it back after what I did to you. But I will try my best to earn your love." He kissed your cheek.

"That's the spirit. I will be glad if you do so." You chuckled.

TIME SKIP

You got discharged from hospital in 3 days. They have told you to be extremely cautious with your health. Days passed and now you eat on time, you don't skip meals anymore. Even if you try to, Taehyung doesn't let you do so.

He has appointed some maids so that you don't have to do house chores. He doesn't lets you go office too. He makes you rest all day long.

By the time he comes, you are already in bed. He changes in comfortable clothes and then cuddle you. He cries in the crook of your neck everytime. He mumbles- "Sorry Y/n. I am responsible for all this. But I love you." Your heart clenches at his state but even you don't have the courage to wipe his tears.

But tonight, you thought of confronting him. You will tell him how much you love him and end his guilt. You can't stand him like that anymore.

You were sitting on the bed, being all lost in your thoughts.

"You are still awake? Baby, you need to rest. Sleep quickly." He commanded while sitting beside you.

"I am not sleeping." You replied and he looked at you with a questioning look.

With that you turned his face towards yourself and held his cheeks. Pulling him into a deep kiss, you moved onto his lap. He hugged your body securely and caressed your waist thinking that you might be stressed or something.

"What's the matter Y/n?" He asked pulling out of the kiss and pecking your cheeks.

"I forgive you. I don't think you should blame yourself anymore. Please don't punish yourself like that." You said caressing his cheeks and placing a soft kiss on the tip of his nose.

"I couldn't sleep everytime you cried in the crook of my neck neither I had courage to comfort you. I am sorry too." You added.

"I love you Y/n." He mumbled brushing your lips with his.

"I love you too." You replied and a smile crept on his face.

"You really do?" He asked innocently and you nodded shyly and covered your face with hands due to immense shyness.

"Remove your hands and look into my eyes." He teased.

"Taehyung, stop it. I don't have the courage to do so. You know, my heart was racing when I confessed to you just now." You spoke and hid your face in crook of his neck. He chuckled and patted your back.

"Let's work this marriage out, mutually. No more one sided efforts. Let's love." He said and cupped your now red face. You closed your eyes.

"If you don't open your eyes, I will do something unexpected." He warned and you shot your eyes open.

"You are so bad." You pouted and he pecked your pout.

"Ahh. Stop kissing me. You cheesy boy." You tried to push him.

"No. I love your lips." He said and again pulled you into a kiss.

A sudden urge to give you a hickey arose in him due to the physical proximity shared by you two. Pulling off the kiss, he placed wet kisses on your neck and then bit your sensitive skin making you clutch on his shirt. Your heartbeats paced up.

"T-Taehyung.. What? Ahh.." You couldn't even speak out of pleasure.

He was busy constantly biting and sucking a particular spot of your neck.

"Heol! Holy Shit! Oh my innocent soul!" Joo Hyuk shouted when he opened the door.

You pushed Taehyung off the bed, laid down and covered yourself with blanket out of embarassment.

"Kim Joo Hyuk! Don't you know how to knock door? You and Jungkook are same. Mannerless kids. Aishh!" Taehyung scolded and threw pillows at him making him run.

"But Hyung, you should lock your door. I didn't expect you to do nasty stuff at this hour. It's time to sleep." He said jumping on the couch to defend himself.

"Yah, have you lost etiquettes Joo Joo? How can you say that to us? Nasty stuff? I will kill you!" You woke up at his words and threw pillows at him.

He ran out of the room in order to save his ass. He knew he will be dead if he stays there for one more minute.

"I am going back tomorrow." He yelled from downstairs.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Check out my new work Tale of the Two-headed Snake.