1

"Yang Jungwoonnn!!!" A screaming sunoo came rushing to the said name as he lunges himself to squish the younger to a hug.

Jeongin who was currently walking with Jungwon on the way back home, watch the two. "HYUNG- a little help here?" Jungwon yelped as he glanced at his older brother signalling him for a help, Jeongin on the other hand just shook his head and laughed. "Sunoo, is just like his older brother sooo clingy" Jeongin commented, shrugging as he walks away from the two.

In which Jungwon, whined and walked following his older brother with a clinging sunoo wrapped around him. "What?? I am not like him-- Besides, I only cling to you, because you always look cute with those eyes" Seungmin, Jeongin's friend commented as he walks along with Jeongin and Jungwon.

Yang Jeongin, 23 ( Korean Age ) He is Jungwon's older brother. He apparently lives with Jungwon in an apartment in Seoul. Kim Seungmin, 24 ( Korean Age ), is Sunoo's older brother and is Childhood friends with Jeongin's.

The same with Sunoo, and Jungwon. The four of them are childhood friends. Lived in the same neighborhood as child, the four all grew up together and become friends.

"Aren't you supposedly on a date with Ni-Ki today?" Breaking the silence as Jungwon starts a topic as he squirms trying to pry off Sunoo's arms which is wrapped around him. "Hmm" Sunoo hummed not budging a little as he tightens the hug on the brunette. "Nah, I told him to come pick me up later and we'll watch movies instead!"

"Wait wait wait, hold up-!" Seungmin turned to his younger brother, obviously unaware of the news he just heard. "Don't tell me you both will stay over at the apartment, you know it's still messy there!" Seungmin scolded, which made sunoo pout. "Buttttt Hyunggg! It's already all set and I've already informed him! Don't worry, I'll clean it spotless! Besides, You wouldn't be at home today right? I thought you'll be with Hyunjin hyung tonight?" Sunoo replied, flashing a cheeky smile to his older brother trying to persuade him.

Just the mention of Hyunjin's name had the older a blushing mess. Jungwon immediately rolled his eyes as he watches the two argue, he fortunately manages to escape from his best friend's grasp and runs to his older brother's side.

As soon as they had arrived the apartment, Jeongin and Jungwon had bid their goodbyes to both the Kim's. "Jungwon-ah, channie hyung- felix hyung, bin-hyung and seungmin hyung, hyunjin hyung and the others are coming over today okay? so make sure your room is clean, also do help me with cleaning the apartment." Jeongin said, dropping his bags at his room.

"Again?" Jungwon asked, obviously tired from today's classes. He immediately plopped down the sofa as he glances at his Hyung. "Yeah, don't worry Felix is bringing his brother Heeseung" Jeongin replied, as he began picking up some mess and began cleaning the living room. "Heeseung hyung, will be here? that's great!"

Jungwon sure has a good relationship with his brother, since he is all he has besides their grandma who lives in the floor below their apartment. Jungwon is also good friends with Jeongin's friends, as they usually like to mess Jungwon's hair and call him a cute dongsaeng since he's Jeongin's Little brother. So it wasn't a problem to him at all to hang with Jeongin's friends as well. But sometimes he of course wanted some time for himself, especially on tiring days like today, especially that the gang usually often hangs out at his and jeongin's apartment.

Apparently when the gang are together, they're too loud and it's just hard for jungwon to sleep.

Later, the apartment was filled with people. They're all gathered at the living room, playing Nintendo Switch. While the others are laughing and playing, Jungwon and Heeseung decided to make pop corn, in which felix had bought on their way to Jeongin and Jungwon's Apartment. However, it seems like only Jungwon is making all the pop corn work, i mean- don't get him wrong.. The pop corn is easy to make. But you can't blame him for glaring daggers to Heeseung for being only at the phone and smiling like an idiot for about a few good minutes now.