8

Bidding their goodbyes with the others as Jungwon rode Jay's car again on the way home. The ride home was fast and quick as the picnic area was a closeby place to his and Jeongin's apartment. 

As soon as the picnic ended, Jay dropped Jungwon off to his apartment. Jeongin who was home early, with their grandma, has invited Jay to join them for dinner.

Jungwon was adamant to letting Jay in their apartment, It's just.. Jungwon thinks he just met him, and that he just finds himself flustered around the black haired and he doesn't want to be obvious to his grandma and his hyung. "You young man, come on hurry up and eat with us" 

But his grandma insisted Jay to eat before leaving, which left them both with no choice. "Ah, Uh - Uh no, Jungwonnie, don't let your guess go home without getting to taste my cooking!" His grandma scolded him.

"Thank you for inviting me over" Jay stated, scratching his nape, as soon as he steps in inside Jungwon's and Jeongin's apartment. 

"Oh dear no, My Jungwonnie's friends are always welcome here.. Whoever are dear to my grandson's are also dear to me okay?" Jungwon's grandmother replied, placing the cooked meals she prepared for them, flashing a warm smile to Jay showing off a dimpled smile.. 

"I think I know now, where Jungwon got his pretty dimpled smile" Jay muttered, Jungwon's grandma giggled, lightly hitting the younger. "Oh dear goodness am this old yet giddy at compliments. But yes, these two got their pretty dimples from their pretty grandma" 

Jungwon was blushing mad while while slurping on the hot jajjangmyeon their grandma cooked for them

Jeongin on the other hand was grinning ear to ear at Jungwon. He is of course supportive of his brother, However, Jeongin still does not know how they actually met, he just assumed they met at the after party after the race. Though Jungwon has not exactly told him yet, he sure is aware of the whereabouts of his brother. He did also caught him smiling to himself the other day.

"Enjoy your meals, hm" Jungwon's grandma said as she walks back to the door of their apartment. "Oh? grandma wouldn't join us to eat?" Jungwon asked concerned.

"I already ate wonnie, don't worry. I am to head back down. Grandma is tired okay? You boys eat well" She patted their heads as the three smiled at her. "Mhm, we'll make sure to finish up your yummy cooking grandma~!" Jay said, bidding her as Jeongin had guided her back down, which leaves Jungwon and Jay alone.

"Your grandma is sweet, She looks after you both so much" Jay began, taking a sip of the soup of the jampong she made for them.

Smiling, Jungwon nodded "She's looked after me and Jeongin hyung since we're kids"

After finishing their supper. Jungwon headed to his room, excusing himself changing into his comfortable clothes.

Jeongin who had invited Seungmin, Sunoo and Hyunjin who are next door are now at the living room.

"I heard you caused a commotion at the University huh? Famous Park Jongseong, came in his Chevrolet Camaro picking up a Student, is he possibly Jay's girlfriend? date?" Jeongin said reading the news header on the page of their university.

Chuckling, "Rumors spread fast eh?" Jay rubbed the back of his neck.

Jeongin had showed him his phone. Seungmin, who came with Hyunjin and Sunoo who are now chilling at Jeongin's living room chuckled.

"Wow, I'm guessing your brother would be under the spotlight for days.." Seungmin started

"Hyung! you should've been there and witnessed everything! Sungchan and Jay hyung is holding each of Jungwon's hand!" Sunoo said squealing.

Jeongin shakes his head "Can't believe my brother is popular to hot boys" he commented,

All 5 of them laughing, while Jay scratches his nape. "Do you like my brother?" Jeongin bluntly asked. Jay was caught off guard at the blunt question. He definitely wasn't expecting Jungwon's brother to ask him that.