12

The bell rangs, signalling that Jungwon's last period is over. It's Thursday, and on Thursdays, Jungwon's and Niki's classes end early, which means he can't go home with Sunoo unless he wanted to wait a few more hours for him. 

"You're going already?" Niki asked as he watches Jungwon hurriedly packing his stuffs. The brunette nodded hurriedly packing away his stuffs basically shoving the books he don't need at his locker and the books he needed to his bag. 

"I am running late, because this prof decided to extend the class- I swear niki I feel like that prof hates me" he pouts. Carrying his bag as he walks with niki out of the campus.

"What about you Riki? You going to wait for Sunoo hyung?" Jungwon asked, as he glances at the younger. 

Niki nodded his head "Yep! Also I have a meeting with our club members right? I'll just tell you about the details of the meeting okay?" Niki bid his goodbye to Jungwon as the latter smiles, waving his hand as he thanks the younger. 

Reaching the cafe in a blast, his sweat dripping down his cheeks as he runs there, He was able to inform his manager 'kun' about him being late but he just hate the thought of being late and besides Jungwon doesn't like set backs. "Oh jungwon!" Jungwoo called, which caught the attention of a certain guy. Jungwon only bowed at Jungwoo and Sungchan before heading to the staff room to get changed. 

"Why does jungwon looks beat? And I thought you and him would arrive at the same time?" Jungwoo asked sungchan upon seeing jungwon sped past them.

Sungchan shrugs, "Yeah, but his prof extended their class, He told me to went a head" Sungchan would usually wait for Jungwon since he only has one period every wednesday, but this time Jungwon was persistent about him waiting because he already had waited for about an hour, he didn't want the older to wait more longer.

"God, I swear that professor hate me" Jungwon said with a frown, coming out of the staff room and heading straight for the cashier as he ties his apron and puts on his uniform. 

Sungchan chuckles, ruffling the hair of the younger "Oh come on, who would hate you?"  Jungwon could only pout as his work shift has began. 

Taking orders as per usual is going well, Sungchan on the other hand who was waiting for this day, to get a time alone with Jungwon. Afterall it's always Jay, Jay, Jay who's always been around the latter lately. 

Sungchan didn't like it, He's been stealing glances at the brunette for quite awhile now. Trying to find the right timing to talk to Jungwon. 

As soon as the last customer in the cashier is gone, Sungchan took this time to ask the younger "Jungwon-ah~ do you have any plans for late---" Sungchan's sentence was cut off short as soon as the bell of the cafe rang, indicating there are customers. 

"Yah! you two! chitchat laters there are more customers coming" Jungwoo interrupted as soon as new people came.

"I'll talk yo you later hyung" Jungwon assured as he glanced at the customers, flashing his dimpled smile.

"Alright wonnie---" Sungchan was once again cut off

"Jay hyung?" Jungwon asked surprised as the customers that entered the cafe is Jay, Sunghoon and Jake. "I mean-" clearing his throat as he puts on a smile greeting the three newcomers "Welcome to Hillhigh cafe~" 

"I'll get Ice Vanilla Latte for me and a Javachip Frapuccino for Sunghoon" Jake told Jay as the two went ahead to find tables for them, leaving the ordering duty to Jay. 

Jungwon is trying to be professional, of course as much as he adores his hyungs, he wanted to keep his job. "I'll have one Ice Vanilla Latte, two Javachip Frapuccino and one Green Tea Frapuccino with coffee, no caramel drizzle and extra whipped cream. Also i'll get this blueberry cheesecake, can I also buy your time cute cashier?" Jay flashes a wink his way.