17.1

Third Person Point of View

It's been a week since then, Jungwon still couldn't wrap it around his mind that he and his Jay hyung are going on a date.

After the little incident at the clinic Jay had asked him to go on a date. They had to let a week pass because it was apparently Jungwon's final's examinations.

Flashback

Jay tried to get up the bed in the infirmary, his foot strained.

"Hyung where are you going?" Jungwon asked.

"I need to get to the lockers--" Jungwon immediately supports him as began walking by Jay's side wrapping his arm around Jay's shoulder. Jay glanced at him surprised.

Jungwon's sudden confession is just all too sudden he just couldn't grasp the thought that this cute red hair guy loves him as much as he does. And now the latter his holding him like this, initiating the touch and he's this close to him?!?!??

"What? Why are you looking at me like that hyungg?" Jungwon asked giggling as he smiles ear to ear.

"I injured my foot back at the camp too and you helped me a lot. So I would love to help you too" the latter added, flashing a bright smile.

Jay then instinctively wraps his arm on Jungwon's tiny waist.

"Let's go out on a date" Jay blurted out after having to stare at Jungwon's space.

Boi is definitely spacing out probably thinking way ahead of his future with his wonie.

'That sounds nice. My wonie' Jay thought, smiling at Jungwon as he asked him to a date.

Jungwon, though taken a bit by surprise by the sudden question, flashes a smile, nodding his head as he answers "Yes, Jay hyung. I would love to go out with you"

They settled for a date after Jungwon's finals.

End of Flashback

Glancing at his reflection by the mirror as he sighs for the umpteenth time. "YAH! hurry up! You don't want to be late!" Jeongin, his older brother urges at him once more.

Jungwon overslept, seems like the red hair was having the best dream of his life that his alarm fails to do it's job and it's to wake Jungwon up.

Sprinting through the apartment as he runs to the door, opening the door wide as a smiling, good-looking Jay appears at the doorstep with a bouquet.

"Ready for our date pretty?" Jay asked. Reaching his hand out for Jungwon to take. With a bright smile, Jungwon giggles taking the black hair's hands as he intertwined it with his.

"Ready"

Jay had bid their goodbye to Jungwon's older brother, and had promised to take good care of the younger before the two walks off to Jay's car.

Jungwon had noticed that Jay's favourite car is 'Nilla' (the name of one of Jay's car). The car Jay had previously introduced to Jungwon, which what he oftentimes brings whenever he's out with Jungwon.

Jungwon wondered where they are headed to. "So... are you going to tell me now where are we headed?"

Jungwon asked, quite curious. Jay had told him a week ago that he already have a place in mind. However he wouldn't tell Jungwon where they would go on a date to.

He just advised Jungwon to wore comfortable clothes.

Jay, with a cheeky smile shakes his head. "You'll see kitten, be patient okay?"

"But it's been a week since you've got this place on your mind, Wonie has been patient for over a week, can't I know now?"  Jungwon forms his lips into a soft pout.

"Nah-uh baby, as much as how cute you look. That ain't gonna work on me" Jay replied, opening the door for Jungwon once they reached the car.

Been also week since Jay had began calling him such endearments such as baby. Been a week yet it never fails to make Jungwon's heart skip a beat.

a soft blush crept on his cheek but Jungwon manages to hides it by immediately hopping inside Jay's car.

Nevertheless Jay never missed the way Jungwon's cheeks flush whenever he calls him baby. He always sees it, whatever Jungwon gives, Jay takes. Jungwon blushed, Jay smiles makes the younger blush more. Jungwon laughs, Jay would do anything even sound so corny just to make the latter laugh.

This past few weeks while Jungwon was reviewing sometimes Jay would suggest they video call together on discord while they do each of their things. Jay working on some mild paper works given by his Dad from their company and Jungwon reviewing for his exams.

"So? you're really not telling me?" Jungwon once again asked, trying to convince Jay for the umpteenth time.

Jay only shook his head biting his lips to prevent the smile tempting to escape his lips. He sure adores Jungwon and just love the red haired so much.

"You'll see baby, just wait for just quite a bit more. Okay kitten?" Jay caressed the younger's thigh to assure him.

Jungwon could only nod and pout, sighing in defeat. Jay would often spoil him, watch with him, discord with him 'till Jungwon fells asleep face flat on his reviewers. Buy him gifts, open the bag of chips for him, like man has all the love languages when it comes for Jungwon.

But this time he had to be firm for the surprise to work.

"Buckle up kitten, or you want me to do it for you" Jay started as he glances at the sulky Jungwon.

"Do it for me" Jungwon said arms crossed with a 'hmp' at the end. Jay could only chuckle, sometimes Jungwon is sassy, most of the times cute. But this, this side of Jungwon, something he sure loves.

Bro is just whipped in short. Whatever Jungwon does Jay's eyes are  always heart in shape.

The same goes for Jungwon, lately he would often make bento lunches for Jay. Since Jay had practices after school and often times Jay would be ay the office of his Dad.

Jay is currently working as an Intern at their Company. According to his dad, he has to experience what his employees does first before managing them.

Jay knowing he could get talkative, Jungwon would spend his time just listening to him talk and he would never get tired.

This past week had just been good for the two.

So how do you think their date would've go?

a/n: actual date on the next chapter! I HAD TO CUT THE OTHER DATE TO THE NEXT CHAPTER BECAUSE IT'S LOOOOONG!

will update asap! I have been working hence why my update time has been for quite a while! I already have my work on draft! But I usually proof read it first before uploading!

anyways, short chapter because the next one would be longer.

THIS CHAPTER IS JUST......

AAAAAAAAAAA MAKES ME THINK, I WANT A MAN LIKE JAY!!!! I WANT WHAT THEY HAVE AAAAA!!! HQNDGSJHSJS

anyways.. how's this chapter? hihi