5

It was Saturday. Jeongin was off to his work as he is a working student. While Jungwon was left at home, Bored. He fished his phone out of his pocket before chatting his friends.

Yang Kitty
› what are you guys up to today? let's hang out! watch movies like the old times?

Jungwon suggested, tossing his phone to his bed as he waits for a reply, soon enough his phone rang.

Kim Dunoo
Ni-ki and I are down! You guys can come over here to my place, Seungmin hyung is out with Hyunjin hyung! ‹

Lee Bambi
Can K and I come over? ‹

Yang Kitty
› Oh great, fifth wheel Yang Jungwon. Anyways! I am coming, better than being stuck alone! 

Lee Bambi
I am bringing snacks~ ‹

Kim Dunoo
Okay great! Ni-ki and I will prepare some snacks and drinks as well! ‹

Yang Kitty
› I'll bring some drinks!

Kim Dunoo
Make sure to arrive asap! Ni-ki and I are to begin preparing the place!

Little MJ Niki
Hurry up hyungs!

Seen by: Yang Kitty, Kim Dunoo, and Lee Bambi, Little MJ Niki

After having to decide what they'll do today, Jungwon immediately went ahead to change his clothes, Wearing a comfortable oversized hoodie and sweat pants.

His phone rang a few times, but he chose to ignore it. Taking his phone and wallet as he immediately runs to a convenience store nearby. Jungwon's flat is near Sunoo's. They're literally like two houses away. So Jungwon took his time selecting the drinks.

He also got some chips just in case. Paying for it, before he walks out, heading finally to Sunoo's house. As soon as he was there. He knocked at Sunoo's door.

Holding the bag of drinks and chips close to him, excited to see his friends one more.

What surprised him was the guy who opened the door.

"Oh Jungwon, you're finally here" Jay greeted, putting up a smile. Jungwon couldn't quite comprehend whether that smile is something he should be happy or annoyed about.

'Him again???!' Jungwon thought rolling his eyes. The door flung wider as Ni-ki comes hugging the brunette.

"Did you brought drinks?" Ni-Ki asked right away, Jungwon's sour face was immediately replaced with a wide smile. Lifting up the bag of foods and drinks he had bought.

"Of course~" Jungwon giggled.

Something Jay was just witnessing just now. When Jungwon was with him he always rolls his eyes or would chuckle.

But with his friends... He's just a whole different person. 'Cute' Jay unconsciously had said his thought out loud which caught the two younger boys by surprised. Ni-Ki, grins widely as he saw how Jungwon flushes in a shade of red