13

After the long drive, the sun had sure already set. Jay hops off his Sedan, only to open the door for the latter.

"Keep those pretty eyes closed~" Jay chanted, holding onto the younger's hand to guide him from he is walking. "You mentioned the last time, during our time together at the camp that you do wanted to experience watching a movie in a huge screen while in the car. So...."

he started, before guiding Jungwon out of the car only to remove the blindfold he had Jungwon put on awhile ago back in the car. "Surprise kitten~!"

As soon as the blindfold fell offs, the younger's eyes laid right on the huge projector screen, lips parted open using his free hand to cover his now parted lips out of shock. "I-Is this for real?" Jungwon asked glancing at Jay, a wide smile is obvious on the latter's face as the brunette excitedly jumps up and down.

Laughing at the latter's reaction, Jay nodded his head. "Mhmm, did this all for you!" With that being said, Jungwon immediately engulfed the older into a hug.

His heart felt as if it would burst out of his chest from happiness. Once more feeling those erupting butterflies in his stomach as Jungwon was able to finally see Jay's face features up close. Sharp Jawline, strong facial features, soft lips, pretty hooded eyes.

"You'll melt me if you keep staring like that"

Blinking his eyes, the brunette blushes while trying to avoid the older'gaze as he poorly attempts to change the topic. "S-so what movie are we gonna watch?" Jungwon started, mentally cursing himself as he stutters.

'Oh blip Jungwon, now's not the time to stutter' he thought to himself.

Jungwon, whom arms are still wrapped around the black haired nape, was pulled closer by Jay before he picks the younger up the floor swiftly carrying him back at the car.

Jay pressed some button within the car as the roof of it folds making it a convertible. To say that Jungwon was in awe is definitely an understatement. Boy sure is surprised.

"Before anything, I also got you this." Jay pulled out a bag of popcorn from the backseat handing it over the younger, "I could also roast you some marshmallows if you want to okay?" He added.

At this point, Jungwon is teary eyed. Just why the hell is Jay doing all these for him. He wondered.

Was he that nice in his past life to deserve such a treatment. I mean you can't blame the younger. Lately, Jay has been spoiling him, with gifts, surprises, oh and there's even this one time that Jay had suddenly decided on sending Jungwon a curry he cooked himself after having to express that Jungwon hasn't ate yet because of the on-going exams at the time.

"Hey, are you crying" Jay asked obviously surprised as he saw the teary eyed Jungwon who is now crying as soon as Jay had asked him those.

Rubbing circles on the brunette's back as he sat close to him, Jungwon then took this chance to hug the black haired once more, burying his face at the older's neck. "Thank you so much Jay hyung, you don't know how much this means to me.." Jungwon said, lips pouted as he tears up.

A smile then creeps up Jay's lips, hearing and seeing the younger this happy just made his heart flutter. ruffling the younger's hair before wrapping his arms at the brunette's waist pulling him even closer. "Anything for you okay?" he said, before unwrapping his arms the latter cupping his cheeks only to brush off the tears with his thumb, "Now no more crying, and let's watch okay?"

Jungwon nodded his head, finally seating properly as the huge screen began playing. The loud speakers playing in the background as both watches the movie Titanic.