10

12:30AM, still no signs of Jungwon, everyone sure is worried. Jay is still out searching for the younger out in the cold.

Later, in Chan and Jeongin's cabin, a knock was heard at their door. Jeongin rushed to open the door expecting a staff or Jay with Jungwon, however only a  wounded and messy Jungwon appeared, his eyes red and teary. 

"Oh jungwonnie, OMG.. am worried! Why aren't you answering my-- OH GOSH, Your leg-!" Jeongin rushed to his brother, Chan also worried approached the younger helping him to get inside the cabin.

Jungwon was a mess. His eyes are swollen, his hair messy, there are small leaves and twigs stucked on his hair, his make-up is a mess, he's got bruises on his arm from falling and a huge scar on his leg.

Chan immediately informed everyone that he's safe, texting them. He's also informed the staffs. The news eventually had reached Jay, after Hyunjin had informed him.

Jeongin was hugging the younger. Soothing him as he asks him, The latter refused to say anything to his hyung. He can't even comprehend as to why he's tearing up, nor why is he in this state.

After awhile jungwon has calmed down,

Jeongin did offered for him to stay at their Cabin, but the younger refused. So he and bang chan take Jungwon back to his Cabin. They left him a first aid kit, unfortunately they can't help him, because it's supposedly lights out and if staff spotted them they could get caught.

After hearing the news Jay immediately runs back to their cabin.  Jungwon treating his own scar came in sight. Jay bit his lips as a pang of pain was felt on his chest upon seeing the latter in that state. 

"Jungwon-ah..." he trailed, let's admit it. He is hurt when the younger had turned him down awhile ago. But he can't afford seeing Jungwon like this. Jungwon looks up at him, Jay didn't missed it, Jungwon's tear stained eyes. Eyes still glossy as he look straight at the older's sparkly ones "Jay hyung...?" Jungwon was surprised to see him, here.

He knows this is Jay's cabin as well but, he thought the older hated him for what he did. 

Jay immediately scoots over to him, kneeling on the floor quietly as he helps him clean the younger's nasty wound.

But the younger has something else on his mind.

He suddenly engulfed Jay into a hug, a tight one. Jay immediately caught the younger as he didn't expect it, being careful of he latter as if he's a fragile item, that could break any moment.

He let's the younger hug him, it definitely is something new.. They'd never hug, nor had any skin ships unless you're to count the times Jay just smoothly tries to get close the younger and make him flush.

This is a WHOLE different kind of touch. Jungwon's hug just makes him feel unwanted butterflies.

"Where did you go, little one? Everyone was worried.. What happened?" Jay asked, caressing his back, wrapping his arms around the younger's waist, as he lets the warmth of their embrace spreads in.

Jungwon only sobbed, crying his eyes out. Jay didn't asked him anything, for a while he was silent. Just letting the younger cry his heart out, his heart throbbing at the sight of the younger like this. Carressing his back as he soothes the brunette.

After he had calmed down, Jungwon lifts his head up a little only to ask "Hyung, are you mad at me? For what I did earlier?" he asked, voice hoarse from crying. 

Jay immediately shakes his head, "No wonnie.. I am not, hyung is not mad at you okay? Never." He stated, caressing the brunette's back. "Come on, sit up properly and let me tend your wound." He said, in a whisper voice his lips near the latter's ear.