6

While K and Heeseung is out, buying the ingredients they'll need. Jungwon and Jay was cleaning up the sheets and pillowed laid down by the carpet before returning it to its rightful place.

Sunoo, on the other hand was sweeping the floor. Ni-ki, who is finally awake is currently clinging to his boyfriend like some koala while he sweeps.

"Jay hyung, how did you learned cooking?" Ni-ki who was brushed off by Sunoo asked, as he was bored since he couldn't annoy his boyfriend.

"Me? I live alone in my apartment, That's why" He explained. "I can't just rely on delivery right? They ain't healthy, besides. It's quite tiring having to eat the same foods over and over"

Jungwon, who was quietly listening to them while cleaning up glances at Jay. 'He lives alone? Doesn't he has siblings?' Jungwon thought.

"Jungwon hyung does live with his brother, but Jeongin hyung is mostly out, how come you still can't cook?" Ni-ki asked, Jungwon was glaring daggers at the youngest.

"Yah! I know how to cook food okay?!" Jungwon argued, throwing the pillow he was picking up to Ni-ki. Who had successfully dodge Jungwon's throw as his laughs resonates the apartment.

"Yeah, you can.. But they're no longer edible" Sunoo added. Jungwon was fuming, his friends are literally just exposing him like that. "Yaaaaaahhh!" Jungwon decided he'd chased sunoo, Sunoo runs around before Jungwon catches up and tackles his down.

"It's truee though- HAHAHAHA -You burned the eggs this morning-!!!"

Jungwon wasn't having it so he decided to cover his hyung's mouth.

"I can cook! I was just distracted this morning because...." Jungwon trailed.. thinking of a good excuse "because of the show being played on the Television"

"I am a good cook myself!" Jungwon announces.

"Really? Can you help me cook then?" Jay who was watching the three bicker asked, as he finishes cleaning the living room.

Jungwon paused, glancing at Jay for quite awhile.

'oh shit'

"Sure! I'll show you!" 'Nooooo! Jungwon! You dummy!'

Soon enough K and Heeseung had come back with the ingredients.

"We're back!" K announced.

"Oh, welcome back. Just placed the ingredients by the counter." Jay replied, while he drags Jungwon by the arm at the kitchen.

"Come here, you're helping me since you're a good cook yourself, right?" Heeseung who had just arrived was confused. Jungwon, with a pout was being dragged by Jay.

"What happened to those two? They seemed really close?" Heeseung asked at Sunoo.

Sunoo laughed explaining everything.

Jungwon is facing his back to Jay as the older helps Jungwon tie his apron at the back. "Tell me if it's tight, hm?" Jay stated, his gaze on the ribbons of the apron as he tie it around Jungwon's small waist.

Jungwon was flushing a shade of pink, as the black haired was once again close to him. His breath fanning at Jungwon's nape, sending shivers at his spinal.

Jay puts on an apron himself. Before taking the ingredients. "What should I do?" Jungwon asked. "Can you wash the vegetables for me?" Jungwon frowned shaking his head. he hates getting his hands soaked wet, he can help his Jeongin hyung with literally ANY chores except dish washing.