7

It is monday, Jungwon's least favourite day. Why? Well, who doesn't hate monday? He doesn't really has morning classes every Monday.

However, he has to go to work early. Yes, this babie is working. He works at HILLHIGH CAFÉ, a coffee shop near ENKZ UNIVERSITY and HYBE ACADEMY.

He is supposedly serving today. However his friend Sungchan is late! So he's taking over at the Cashier today. He had spammed messages to Sungchan already, but knowing him. He must've overslept and did not heard his alarm.

Jungwoo who is currently serving snaps fingers infront of Jungwon. "Still no news from him?" the brunette shakes his head. "No news" Jungwoo cackled. Guess he'll get a scolding from Kun hyung.

( a/n: Jungwon did trained with SM artists sooo.. YES EXPECT THEM TO APPEAR HWJDUWJS )

Jungwon could only sigh, he is of course worried for his friend.

The bell of the café had rang indicating customers had entered.

"Hello, Welcome to Hillhigh Café--" Jungwon was cut off mid-sentence. "Oh? Jungwon-ah, You work here man?" Jake was surprised to see him here.

He's met jake before, with Heeseung, Also at the race.

Jungwon nodded chuckling as he flashes a smile, his dimples showing.

"Yeah.. I didn't know hyung comes by here. Anyways what can I get you?" Jungwon replied sheepishly, rubbing his nape as he did not expected to see anyone familiar. "I usually go here every Fridays but I really need a dose of caffeine today" Jake said "And I'll get the Ice Americano"

Jungwon nodded, humming as he immediately punched Jake's order. handing him the receipt.

"See you later, wonnie!" Jake bids his bye after getting his coffee.

Soon enough a running Sungchan came, sweating hard from obviously running.

"Yah! Good thing, you arrived earlier than Kun hyung. Or you'll get another scolding!" Jungwoo said. "Hurry up and change!" Jungwon added. After changing Sungchan heads to Jungwon, "Why are you latee? Did you overslept?"

"I had to wait in line for so long just to get you this" Sungchan said, handing jungwon a paper bag.

"Wait- Curry?" Jungwon asked, eyes gleaming.

Sungchan nodded, flashing a smile ruffling the younger's hair. "Yah! Why would you do that! You're late, just because you got me this!" Nonetheless, Jungwon is happy. Lips pouted before, hugging the latter. "Thank you though" Jungwon replied, flashing a smile.

Jungwon's morning shift at work had ended. He did bid his goodbye to his friends, Sungchan was walking with him to ENKZ University, after all they study at the same University.

Sungchan is Jungwon's friend since Senior year in Highschool. Sungchan then, had followed him at ENKZ University. They both met at the Hillhigh Café.

"The curry was really good" flashing a smile as he rubs his tummy in satisfaction, indicating he is full.

"I am glad you liked it"

Upon reaching the school, Sunoo had immediately runs to Jungwon. Sunoo is a year older than him, Sunoo's schedule has early classes.

"Oh Sungchan hyung, Hello!" Sunoo greeted. "Hello! Sunoo! You look tired, Yet it's still so early.." Sungchan commented. "Tellme! Yeah, My chemistry prof gave us tons of paperwork to be submitted in two-days!" Sunoo ranted on, stomping on his feet as he pouts.