16

Jungwon's Point of View

His lips is so soft!??! after the loud cheers, and the kiss we just shared, I helped Jay hyung to seat back on the bed as he holds onto my waist. 

"What is this commotion? didn't I said one companion only?" Doctor Rose finally emerged, all the other players left except sunghoon and jake, "And you two?" She motions at Jake and Sunghoon. 

"Oh the coach sent us here to give Jay this and take a photo, we'll be done in a flash" Jake explained, which to Doctor Rose nodded. 

"Jungwon-ah? Why are your cheeks so red-?" She pointed out as she hands Jay the painkillers, Jay glances at me which I immediately avoided. "N-nothing! Probably just the heat" I said obviously an excuse to cover up the fact that am blushing. 

I saw jay grin before drinking the meds handed out to him by Doctor Rose. Jake and Sunghoon left right after.

"Rest up in a bit young man then you'll be good to go! I heard your team won against ENKZ Varsities so Congratulations" Doctor Rose said as she sat down her desk making note of something. "Thank you Doctor Rose."

"Can you tell me your name again?" She glances at Jay as she puts her pen down. "Jay, Park Jay" He replied. As I watched the whole thing unfold

"It seems you and Jungwon know each other very well" She started. I blushed at the thought.

"Oh he's my f--"

"Boyfriend! I mean.. He's my soon-to-be Boyfriend! Doctor Rose..." I do not where the hell the sudden confidence came from. But I just blurted out loud that he's my Boyfriend-- My cheeks heated up once more, hell am sure I looked like a god dang tomato right now.

She raises her brows as Jay chuckles. "Oh? A suitor?" She asked. "I didn't knew ENKZ top student is getting suitors even from different schools. You sure get lots of love Dear wonnie"

I usually visit the infirmary to check on some students who slacks of and attempts to cuts classes. As a running student body for the next year I try to be friendly with all the students and the staffs of the School as well. But Doctor Rose sure seems and sounds like she basically raise me. I often find myself going here at the infirmary when am stressed I often get migraines due to stress.

Hence why Doctor Rose knows me so well.

"He sure does." Jay smiled fondly as he glanced over at me, Sneakily holding my hand underneath where it's hidden Doctor Rosé's View.

She huffs. "Aigoo Aigo, alright I'll leave you two love birds here for now, No other companions okay! I will just get a few more bandages at the storage room!" Doctor Rose said as she got up walking out the room.

With that we both fall silent.

"Boyfriend huh...?" He started, I ain't even looking at him but I could feel his smug smile.

"Y-yah! It's not like that-!!" I said not facing him as I covered my now red cheeks. Jay chuckles and turns me to face him, which made me cover my face completely.

"As much as I'd love to call you mine already wonnie. I want to do it the proper way..." He held both my hands and cupped it, removing them off my face as he leans close to leave a soft peck on my forehead.

Oh good lord I am going to melt.

"So Yang Jungwon, would you let me, Park Jay court you?" he asked, not even stuttering at all?!?!

BRO WHERE DID HE GET THE CONFIDENCE-- "Yes, Jay hyung" I replied with a smile.

"Ehem" I jolted in my place as both Jay hyung and I glanced at Heeseung, K, Sunoo and Ni-ki who are standing at the doorway.