2

A running jungwon emerged from Jeongin's behind, holding at Felix's arm. "I'll do it--"

Jungwon is pacing back and forth in his and his hyung's Apartment, Jeongin who is busy typing on his laptop as he works on some Paper asked, "Why the hell are you pacing back and forth? You're giving me a headache- You've been like that for hours!" He whined.

Jungwon just frowned, he couldn't exactly tell his hyung. Of course Jeongin wouldn't allow the younger to go on a date with a stranger. "I know felix hyung is to take you somewhere, But why the hell are you so nervous?"

And it's today! Heck, Felix hasn't even gave information about that guy he's supposed to date.

"Nothing, it's just- I used to hang out with Felix hyung with you, and not just me alone with him.." It's not like he lied, it's true. But it's not the main reason he is pacing. Just as he was about to sit and relax  a loud horn of a car was heard, signalling that Felix is here. Jungwon breathed in and out before deciding to head out

"Oh hyung, I gotta go!" Jungwon informed Jeongin as he waved his hand to his older brother.

"Hm, Take care!" Jeongin said, his eyes glued at his laptop, nonetheless he still waved his hand at the younger which the latter returned with a smile.

As soon as Jungwon hopped in the car, felix filled him the information he needed to know. "Okay, Remember! You're going on a date and tell them that--"

"That I Yang-- I mean- Lee Felix, is dying of stage 3 cancer, So I suggest not for them to not date me!" Jungwon repeated the exact sentences felix had instructed him to say.

I know, it's not a good excuse to buy off himself. Jungwon has to pretend as Felix and scare away their date. "Make sure, they wouldn't want to see you on another date again okay!" Felix said dropping Jungwon to a Boutique and Picking nice clothes for him.

He also had Jungwon put on a makeup, and had his hair done at a salon, on the way to the said restaurant, Jungwon was trying to memorize the info he got from felix.

After that- It's game time!

Jungwon had arrived at the restaurant where he's supposed to meet Felix's supposedly date.

'What was the guy's name again? It was park... something--' Jungwon thought. Out of panic he forgot the first name Felix had mentioned him.

'OMG, am ruined, I can't do this!!' He tried to walk away from the restaurant. But the thought of loosing the money felix offered him just bothered him. He needed that money.

So, after breathing out he raises his chin up and puts on his resting-bitch face and walked in the fancy restaurant. He looked around at the place, Looking for a certain 'Park'. The place is surely packed with lots of people. How is he supposed to find his supposed date?

All he remembers is his surname is Park and his wearing black. Is it black or blue?

'I am screwed! I am screw--'

"Mr. Park here's your order"

Jungwon's thoughts are cut off as he heard the name 'Park'

he glances on a way with a guy sitting beside the window, they're wearing glasses, sunglasses to be precised. They're dressed in black leather jacket, his black hair is parted beautifully, showing a small part of his forehead.

'It must be him' Jungwon thought. 'That waiter called him Mr. Park, It should be him' Jungwon then took brave steps and sat on the chair opposite the guy. 'Gosh!?! this hot looking guy is my date?!?! wait- no! Felix's date- He's not my date, He's Felix's date-"