CHAPTER - 10

"Study well, take care and enjoy," Mishti instructs Aryan and Aryan as she gets on her knees to talk with them before they get into the classroom

They both nod gaily I don't think they are understanding anything because they seem too enthusiastic to get in.

"Remember to be friendly with everyone." She looks at them.

"Okay, Mumma. I got everything." Arya nods. I caress her cheek as I adjust her tie and look at Aryan who suddenly seems to have grown up.

"Take care of your sister," I tell him and he nods.

"I can take care of myself," Arya says sounding a bit offended.

"Yeah, and you take care of your brother," I tell her as I grin.

We look around as the bell rings and students rush into their classes.

"Come on." Fawzi stands beside them as he smiles.

We get up and watch as they both walk inside with Fawzi. The Academic year had already begun and it was easy to get them in with Asad's help.

"Thanks, man." I smile at him as we walk out of the gates.

"My pleasure." He nods. "What's up?" He raises his eyebrows at Mishti as he smiles.

Mishti looks up before she looks back at him with raised brows. "Am I supposed to say the sky?"

Asad laughs as he looks between us. "There's heaven up there, showering blessings on you."

I put my arm around Mishti and he grins. "I'm genuinely so happy to see you guys come along so far, together."

"Thank you." Mishti smiles at him. I fight against the urge to press a kiss on her cheek, I am going to behave at my kid's school.

His phone rings and he looks down at it and I'm sure it's Foziah, he shakes his head and his lips twitch up in a smile.

"That's my cue to go." He laughs before walking back to his car.

"And now will you tell me what Kabir talked with you?" I roll my eyes as we get in the car. "You have been ignoring this topic for a week."