CHAPTER - 23

"An argument dance doesn't sound bad, does it?"

She pulls back to look at my face and her eyes roam all over my face before she smiles. "Let's just stop arguing."

I frown as I put her hair strand behind her ear. "Stop arguing?"

"Yes." She keeps her hand on my shoulder and we entwine our fingers. "I don't want us to argue."

"I know," I say as we move our bodies. "But I am still mad at you for what you did."

She sighs. "I am just trying to do business, why can't you understand this?"

"He isn't the only businessman here," I say feeling a little frustrated by her.

"The more you ask me to not work with him it only makes me want to do it." She says as I twirl her around and pull her back to me.

"You are so stubborn." I look into her eyes.

"Even you are." She rolls her eyes. "I am telling you no matter what you can't change my mind."

I look at her and I know that it's wrong for me to involve in her decisions but I also feel bad that she doesn't care about my likes and dislikes.

"Then I am going to stay mad at you," I say as I lean down to press my lips against hers.

"Really?" She asks against my lips. "For how long?"

I look down at her and I consider telling her till this party ends but I realize if she is being stubborn I might as well be.

"As long as I want." I grip her waist, she catches her breath as she purses her lips.

"Maybe it should be as long as you can." She smiles slowly. "You wouldn't be mad at me for a long time."

I know she is right but since I plan on being stubborn I refuse to agree with it. "You don't know that as I have never been so mad at you before."

"Let's see." She rolls her eyes.

The music comes to an end and we pull away.

"Are you serious?" She asks me slowly. "About being mad?"