CHAPTER - 18

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Stop laughing

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Stop laughing. It's annoying me." Mishti glares at me as we walk out of the shower and I tighten the towel around my hips as I follow her.

We got up late and she tells it is all my fault that we are late even though she was the one who went for two rounds last night. We had to take shower together to save time and it was complete torture trying to keep our hands to ourselves.

"It's not my fault," I say again. "As soon as my eyes opened I woke you up. You should thank me."

"Oh?" She rolls her eyes as she looks into the wardrobe. "You exhausted me last night that's why I couldn't hear the alarm."

"Well, you said you wanted more." I chuckle as I grab a suit from the wardrobe.

"We better hurry up now, instead of arguing." She sighs pulling out a dress for her.

"God! We need to wake Arya and Aryan up." She holds her head. "We hardly have an hour. Traveling takes some fifteen minutes and if we add the traffic time it'll be twenty minutes to reach their school."

"Stop stressing over it. It's fine if they get late one day." I frown as I pull my pants up and run my hand through my damp hair.

"I don't want my kids to get scoldings or have a bad day at school. I have been there, I hate getting insulted and I hate that some of the classmates enjoy it."

She rushes out of the room holding her hairdryer and I follow her. "And thanks to you." She glares at me as she stops in the hallway.

"What did I do?" I frown.

"You have a very bad timing." She exhales. "You had to decide yesterday I leave my car at my friend's apartment and we'll pick it up tomorrow. Now we have to drop them to school and then you should drop me at my friend's apartment so that I pick up my car and I'll be late by the time I reach the office."

"Uh..." I scratch my neck. "You should have reminded me."

"I was busy thinking how perfect you are in everything and weeping over how imperfect I am." She sighs. "Forget it now. We are getting late today."