CHAPTER - 22

"Don't worry I'll take care of all of them," Sara says as she glances at Arya, Aryan, Fawzi, and Ahad

"I hope you do," Foziah says. "No one is gonna trouble my sister, okay?" She asks as she looks at the kids who seem happy to get back together.

"Okay." They cheer.

"Well, I hope you don't end up troubling them." Asad teases Sara as he chuckles slowly.

"I used to trouble them when I was single you know." She rolls her eyes. "I am a mother now not a child anymore."

"Yeah, the look on Kabir's face clearly says how much of a mother you are now." Foziah laughs.

I look at Kabir who has a pained look on his face as he looks at everyone and I know that's because he'll have to handle Sara along with everyone.

"I can drop them at my parent's place," I say to him. I don't want him to have trouble because of us. The only reason I considered dropping them here is that Mom and Masi are not well and Neha has been busy at the hospital.

"That's not a problem." He shakes his head. "Arya and Aryan are a lot more sensible than my wife."

"What do you mean by that?" She frowns at him.

"I mean, you have a baby in there demanding a lot of things right?" He asks her softly. "Drop me to the washroom, feed me, become a joker for me, do a pole dance for me, make me laugh, and whatnot.

"Are you complaining?" She glares at him.

"Not at all." He says instantly putting his arm around her.

I look down at my phone when it beeps, there's a message from Mishti letting me know they are on the way.

"You know you are lucky to have him." Foziah chuckles.

"He is lucky to have me." She answers with a smile. "In the world of boring people, he got an exciting wife."

"Whatever." Foziah rolls her eyes. "I'll see you guys tomorrow."