CHAPTER - 34

I can feel his lips linger on my neck for a moment before he pulls back and gazes at me

I can feel his lips linger on my neck for a moment before he pulls back and gazes at me. I seize a moment to admire my attractive husband and I can't help the smile as he holds my face in his hands.

"Fuck!" He shakes his head. "You look a lot sexier than I visualized you would."

I shrug not comprehending how to answer it. "This is for you."

"I know." He grins. "I love that only I get to see you looking this sexy."

I laugh slowly as I shift my eyes behind him. His hands drop as I take a step forward to look at the surroundings.

Love me like you do is playing on loop. The song excites me as I think about his messages.

The white couches we have on the right side are neatly arranged which Arya usually drags away from the place to show her power. The plants we had planted look fresh and I smile remembering that I did that with my kids.

The place is lit up with candles and fairy lights. It's starting to get dark and it gives a good view. As I take a deep breath I acknowledge the smell around is of lavender.

The hanging swing chairs on the left side look very warm and inviting. I raise my eyebrows when I see the pool we have filled with roses. I bent down to set the energy drinks on the edge of the pool.

All of it looks romantic, it warms my heart that he did all of it for me... for us.

"Uh, wasn't the right place to lit candles," Abir says slowly and I turn to look at him. He looks a little embarrassed as he scratches the back of his neck.

I look around as the wind blows extinguishing some candles. Then I look up at him as I smile slowly.

"I am sure nothing would matter in a few minutes."

He grins as he takes a step forward and his eyes move down my body. His gaze alone sends goosebumps all over my body. How many times have we had consummation? How does he still manage to have this effect on me?

"Did you really plan all of this just for making love to me?" I ask as he stands in front of me.

"We need this." He says as he meets my gaze. "Some alone happy time, you know?"