꒰ 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 ꒱

10 years ago:In the Kurenai palace:

10 years ago:
In the Kurenai palace:

"What? She left? But why?" A red eyed young albino boy asked as he looked up at the older albino with tears forming in his eyes.

"She left on her will. She was literally begging father to let her go and get her some other job."

The older albino said as he kneeled down to the 5 year old's level and ruffled his hair while pretending to be sad.

The little albino burst out crying as the older one hugged him and carried him around.

"B-but s-she p-promised t-to n-never l-leave m-me a-alone." The child cried.

"Humans can never be trusted. They're only use and throw items." Said the older one rather sternly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile:
Somewhere in the city:

"(Y/N)! Alisa! You two need to hide quickly!" An elderly woman with (h/c) hair said as she shoved the young girls in a room.

"But why mumma? What happened?" The little (h/c) haired girl asked worriedly as she got shoved in a closet with her best friend.

"They're coming! Hide!" A man with (e/c) eyes came running in as the woman locked the closet.

"The kids are safe!"

"Good! Now we also need to-" The man couldn't finish his sentence as a sword had stabbed through his chest.

The woman's eyes widened as her husband fell dead on the ground and behind him were standing people in black robes and glowing red eyes.

"NOOOO!!!!" She screamed and cried before even she was stabbed to death.

The little girls who were in the closet saw and heard everything from a crack in the wood. Fear and trauma was visible in their eyes.

The brunette was about to scream in fear but her mouth was covered with a hand which belonged to the other girl.

"Shshhhh! If we scream, we die!" She whispered as the brunette nodded and both of them waited for the intruders to leave.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Somewhere unknown:

"No please! I didn't even do anything wrong!"

The woman pleaded as the two men held her. A third one held a knife in his hand as he said,

"I'm sorry but we've got orders and we've to obey them."

Then he stabbed her right in the heart as she fell dead on the ground. After they made sure that she was dead, they left.

A young boy came running in the house with a bag.

"Mom! I'm home! I brought all the groceries!" He called out but recieved no response.

"Mom!" He tried again as he searched the whole house.

"Mom?"

He saw her lying in the backyard and went up to her, only to feel her cold and dead body. The boy turned her around and saw that his mother had been stabbed to death. It didn't even take a second for him to realise who was behind all this.

"AARGH!!! I'LL KILL ALL OF THEM!!! MOM I'LL TAKE YOUR REVENGE!!!"

He screamed as he hugged the body and the red moon shone in the night sky.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
In another mysterious palace:

"How? Just how? I want my daughter to be the queen! But how?"

A woman adorned in an excess of jewelries said as she was scheming. Her husband a.k.a. the king of the kingdom walked inside with a sinister grin and said,

"Don't worry my dear. I've made the perfect plans for her. Just let her grow up."

With that being said, both of them smiled darkly at each other before bursting out in an evil laughter fit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The world was broken apart. Divided in pieces. Hatred and selfishness everywhere and in everyone. Something nice could never happen without a motive behind it.

While for the masses, it might turn out beneficial but then again for some others it might appear to them as a move of hatred for them.

In this world where happiness and love had been long lost, will there ever be a return of these emotions? Will there ever be peace that'll quench the blood thirst of the war hungry others?

Will there be someone who'll ever be the key to the unity of the vampires and humans? Or will these two species be forged in a war that costs lives of innocents forever?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next up: Chapter 1 | The Encounter

Please support this book and my oneshots book by voting, commenting and sharing them. I'll be very grateful to you for that. And if possible...maybe follow me too?

Other than the reader, all the characters belong to Hiro Morita only the story plot is mine.

Stay safe and have a nice day/noon/evening/night.

Sayonara, bug out.