004 | 𝐈 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐎𝐰𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫

Chapter Four: I Can't Owe You A Favour

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A girl was running hastily through the woods in that dark night.

*SCRAPE*

*SCRAPE*

The leaves rustled under her feet as she ran in the cold and dark night. A few bats were flying here and there as they were all getting alarmed by the sudden presence in the peaceful night.

'I must- I must make it out of here and get help! I can't stay here any longer! I need to-'

The thoughts running in the girl's head were suddenly interrupted by a mocking voice.

"Leaving so soon? Don't you think it's rude of you to leave your friend in my palace like that? I thought you two had a bond of sisters but guess I was wrong."

A dark figure with glowing red eyes, leaning against the trunk of a tall tree snickered as the (h/c) haired girl stopped running and her eyes widened realising who the owner of the voice was.

The prince of the night stepped out of the shadows, holding out a lantern in her direction as he expected for her to turn around and look at him.

But she didn't. She just stood there, frozen in her place and trying to formulate something quickly. She had completely forgotten about Alisa!

The white haired vampire smirked as he saw right through her and stepped in front of her with the devious smirk still plastered on his face.

"You're not gonna run away now?"

"....."

"This little game of hide and seek is over."

"....."

"Hey! I'm talking to you! Are you even listening?!"

The prince asked now annoyed by her ignorance towards him. But the latter just maintained a stony silence.

Losing his patience now, he reached his hand out and grabbed her wrist before starting to drag her somewhere.

"Hey! Where are you taking me?! Don't you know it's rude to drag a girl like that?!"

Finally the response came and the vampire now smirked satisfactorily before he answered,

"One, I'm a prince so I can do whatever I want. Two, those manners are for humans. We vampires, don't believe in such things. And three, you're my blood servant now so you've got to obey your master."

"You-"

She was annoyed but couldn't do anything as he just kept dragging her along.

"Atleast tell me where we're going!"