002 | 𝐃𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲? 𝐇𝐚! 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐃𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲?

Chapter Two: Dignity? Ha! What Dignity?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Who are you to defy my will?" Shu asked.

(Y/N) could only watch helplessly as her friend pushed through the crowd and screamed angrily,

"WHOEVER I AM, DOESN'T MATTER! JUST TAKE BACK THE WORDS YOU SAID A MOMENT AGO!"

Alisa yelled loudly as Shu just laughed darkly.

"Why should I do that? You're in no position to fight off a vampire prince like me. And I'm certainly not backing down on my words for a measly human like you."

"Then looks like a prince like you really doesn't care about his dignity."

Alisa said mockingly which provoked the albino vampire.

"What?! I do care about MY dignity." Shu asked as his eyes glowed a deathly red.

"Dignity? Ha! What dignity? What you're doing just now doesn't look like a very dignified action for a prince like you."

The brunette said provokingly. But before Shu could reply, he was interrupted,

"That's enough, brother. Stop it."

A voice familiar to him said as a figure in long white hair walked along with many guards accompanying him.

(Y/N) and Alisa recognised him in the first glance. It was none other than Phi. The elder brother of Shu Kurenai.

He walked up to the brunette and said with an apologetic smile,

"I apologise for my brother's behaviour. On his behalf, I'm taking his words back."

"What? But-"

"And I'd like to have a chat with you in private brother."

Phi said looking up at him from the ground.
Shu just made a 'tch' sound before nodding and letting go of (Y/N)'s hand and then leaving.

The other students silently watched because gossiping and whispering in front of the principal of the college would be very dangerous for them.

Alisa immediately made her way up to the balcony where her friend was as the albino was coming downstairs.

He stopped the girl with his arm as the two stood shoulder to shoulder.

"This is just the beginning. You don't know what you've started today and gotten yourself into."

The red eyed vampire said with a smirk. But to his surprise, the human girl also smirked and began,

"I assure you that you have no idea of what's started either..."