001 | 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫

Chapter One: First Encounter

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A world where humans and vampires are co-existent. They live together but the dominance is in the hands of the vampires.

They control everything. From control over human farmers to the business terms. Everything belongs to them.

And humans have two choices:

A) Live peacefully and submissively under those blood sucking creatures.

OR

B) Stand in rebellion and be dead in mere seconds.

The people who chose option A also hated vampires but they wanted to atleast have a life of peace.

Amongst these people, was living a girl named (Y/N) (L/N).

--------------------------------------------------------------------
A New Morning:
In a big house:

"Ay! Wake up! Wake up sleeping beauty! Or I'm gonna have to get a frog to kiss you!"

A certain brunette said as she shook a sleeping figure huddled in a blanket.

"5.....minutes more...." A sleepy voice said from under the blanket.

"We're gonna be late for college!" The brunette screamed in her ear, making her shot up.

"Jesus! Okay! I'm up!" The (h/c) haired girl said as she stood up and went in the bathroom.

The brunette named Alisa sighed in relief and went downstairs to serve the breakfast.

After a while, the other girl named (Y/N) came downstairs, in the school uniform.

"Oh. Good morning sleepy head."

Alisa greeted as (Y/N) sat down on the chair and yawned.

"Morning..." She said sleepily.

Alisa sat down and began,
"So, are we ready to go to the school?"

"Yes...we are...*yawn*" (Y/N) said sleepily.

"Let's count our rules again. Number one: Since we both are introverts, we gotta stick together."

"Number two is that we have to stay away from those blood sucking creatures." (Y/N) chimed in.

"Number three is we've got to come home on time." Alisa finished.

"Mhm..." (Y/N) gave a sleepy nod as the brunette slammed her hand on the table making the (h/c) haired girl jolt up.

"W-wha- What happened?!"

"What happened is that we're gonna be late if you don't finish breakfast on time!" Alisa said pointing at the clock.

"What the- Why didn't you tell me before?!" (Y/N) exclaimed as she quickly finished her breakfast and threw the plates in the sink and ran upstairs to grab her bag.