005 | 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧

Chapter Five: Family Reunion In My Palace~

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The next morning:

"Uhm..." A sleepy female groaned as she turned her face away from the sun rays pouring in the room. She was about to fall back asleep again but suddenly sat up with a start.

"Why am I back here?! I clearly remember I was in the forest last night!"

She exclaimed to herself and then looked around, sweatdropping at the windows. The windows were messily covered up with wooden stacks, seemingly to avoid them from being opened again.

But that was not why (Y/N) hurriedly got out of the bed. She ran to the door and tried to open it but it won't budge.

"Open the door! Let me out!"

The girl screamed in vain as two maids outside, who were guarding the door responded indifferently,

"Miss (L/N), this is a room, which is specially arranged by Master Shu for you."

"It's better for you to go back to your bed and rest in order to recuperate."

'What?...A room arranged by him? Why?'
She thought as she tried to control herself from breaking down and crying.

"Already so lousy in the morning?"

"Master Shu!"

The maids immediately bowed down to him and stepped aside as he opened the door harshly. This made the female standing behind the door almost fall in his arms.

"Ah-"

Before she could say anything, the albino dragged her by her wrist and pushed her on the bed as he stared at her with disgust in his eyes.

"Let me out of here!"

(Y/N) screamed angrily as he pinned her down on his bed and stared at her. His eyes were now starting to glow red which indicated that he was hungry.

"When will you learn to be an obedient blood servant?"
He asked and waited for the squirming girl's response.

"Last night-"

"Last night? What do you want to talk about last night? That how you ran away and fell into the mud, looking all filthy? Or how because of you this prince got injured?"

'I knew it! I knew it that I got out of Shu's room last night.'

"Why can't I recall anything other than being bitten by you?"

"It is because of the miasma."

"Huh?"

"The forest you ran into was not an ordinary one. It was the enchanted Dark Forest. If humans run in there, the miasma enchants them and they begin to see distorted hallucinations until they eventually die. You refused to take my hand and ran away. That's why you got that as a punishment."