𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞

A short note from your annoying author chan before she starts:

So....I was feeling weird seeing so many books in my drafts that I decided to publish this one. Why? Maybe because I felt this one was interesting.

Other books are still awaiting in my drafts. And now I've got a total of 54 Shu Kurenai x Reader books in my drafts. (excluding this one)

Here are some important little things that you should know:

This is my first published whole book so it's a new experience for me.

This book will have very slow updates. It'll be because there are many requests that need to be published in my one shots book. However, I'll try to get the updates out on time.

I have several exams, all round the year. It's one of the reasons why I'm not able to update my books frequently. I sincerely hope you'll understand that.
But I'll try to update more when I'll have vacations or holidays.

I may go on unexpected hiatuses due to personal reasons. (If you feel curious to know why then either check out the author's notes in the books or you can go to the "About Me" book.)

But leaving that aside, I hope that you'll support this book too like you did to my one shots. 😊

So without further ado, I'll end this note right here and the next time we'll meet, you'll probably see a chapter or some story information.

Stay safe and have a nice day/noon/evening/night.

Sayonara, bug out.