013 | 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐢 𝐑𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐃𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫

Chapter 13: Mini Reward For Doing Me The Favor

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"What? You're a person of blood clan origins but you're protecting a human. You're not qualified to be an elder at all!"

Gwyn tauntingly remarked as Shu only glared at him before retorting,

"Are you qualified then? Someone who only uses despicable means to achieve his goal? Moreover, if I can't even protect my blood servant, how can I safeguard the glory of the blood clan?"

"Save your petty words! You think I'm despicable then so are you!"

"Enough! Shut up both of you!"

Lui interrupted with a loud voice as he took a deep breath to calm himself down before glancing at Gwyn from the corner of his eye as he said,

"Gwyn, you don't need to go to the Hall of Elder. You'll be escorted out."

"W-Wha-"

"Don't ever come back. Return to the North, your homeland."

"H-hold on! Lord Lui! Please give me another chance! I promise to not do it again!"

"It's a shame, Gwyn of the Reynolds family. Where's your dignity of the blood clan?"

The icy-blue-haired vampire said in a disappointed tone as his assistant started to drag out the magenta-eyed vampire who began to thrash around violently.

"Shu Kurenai! (Y/N) (L/N)! I'll have my vengeance!"

He exclaimed before Lui's assistant dragged him away from view completely. After he was gone, Shu glanced down at the (h/c) haired girl who was shivering while looking down.

"Don't be afraid."

He spoke softly as he rubbed her shoulder gently, in an attempt to soothe her. She slowly looked up at him as she thought,

'Actually instead of Gwyn, what I'm afraid of is that I've stepped into a world of vampires...and it was all for you...'

"Don't be very happy, young master of the Kurenai family. As a candidate for the next elder, it's far from enough to use petty tricks."

Lui suddenly said, grabbing the attention of both the albino and his blood servant. He turned around and started to walk away as he said,

"I appreciate your tactics but you need to look out for yourself."

And with that, he was gone.

Right after him, Valt sneakily went back inside as well before turning to glance at the duo one last time as he said,

"I suddenly remember, I've got some work to do. So I'm gonna leave the both of you alone. See you~"

'This fellow is kind of clever!'