009 | 𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

Chapter Nine: Terrifying Possessiveness

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
At night time:

The day was finally over and (Y/N) had come back home. After that encounter with Gwyn, the (h/c) haired girl didn't see him for the rest of the day.

Maybe he'd really gotten busy in helping other people?

Whatever the reason was, the girl was just thankful that she'd hadn't encountered him. One was enough for today.

But her mind was still wandering around to all the problems and things she'd been facing lately. In thinking about all those, she didn't realise when she's stepped in the main hall.

"You're back? How is it? Did you have a good time at school today?"

The deep voice of the vampire prince asked as his crimson eyes gazed up at her. He was sitting on the sofa in a very relaxed manner with a glass of wine in his right hand and a bottle of the drink on the table.

"I didn't do anything that breaks our agreement."

(Y/N) replied timidly as she looked away and the vampire placed the glass down on the table before turning his eyes back at her.

"Huh- Come here."

He smirked as he said that and motioned her to come to him. The (h/c) haired girl slowly and nervously made her way up to him.

As soon as she was close enough, the albino grabbed her by her wrist which made her lose balance and fall on his lap. He swiftly placed his hands on her waist, keeping her in place and smirked at her as she looked aside, all flustered.

"By your face, it seems that my lecture wasn't good enough."

A sweat bead rested on the girl's cheek as she had a tensed expression on her face.

'Hmph!'

"What? Are you pissed?"

"...It was you who insulted me first..."

"So what? You're my possession. I can do whatever I want with you."

He said as he smirked and (Y/N) just looked the other way. Then he reached his hand to the table and took the glass of wine back before he held it in front the girl.

"Drink up."

He ordered her, surprising the girl as she looked away and he continued further,

"If you finish this glass of wine, I'll forgive your rudeness."

"I'm sorry but I really can't drink any wine."

Shu held a displeased look on his face before standing up and dragging her by her wrist, out into the balcony.

"Huh?!"

He wrapped one arm around her waist and intertwined his right hand with her left as he said,

"If so, have a dance with me all right?"

The (h/c) haired girl just looked down as she used her right hand and slowly placed it on his shoulder, trying to match his movements.

"As a blood servant, it's unacceptable if you don't have any skills to please your master."

The albino smirked as he took a sudden back step, which made her lose her balance and almost trip over.

"Ah!-"

"Hmph. How clumsy. If you dare to stamp on my foot, you're dead."

He warned as they danced around in the moonlight, under the bright starry sky. As they danced, (Y/N) could feel his heartbeat due to the closeness they were apparently in.

"Not bad. Have you learnt it before?"

"I used to see my parents dance when I was little."

The girl responded as she didn't dare make an eye contact with him. His heartbeat was already making her feel so...embarassed.

The albino just smirked, seeing how flustered she was before bringing her head closer to his face and the next thing he said caused (Y/N)'s ears to perk up,

"I'm attending a cocktail reception this weekend. According to the rules, our blood servants must come along. Be prepared for it."

'A vampires' party?!'

Her eyes widened just at the thought of a ball room filled with blood thirsty vampires. She quickly pulled away from Shu and covered her mouth.

'Gross!'

She thought as the albino looked at her confused before she told him,

"Sorry...I'm not feeling well...please..excuse me!"

And then she ran back inside as he just watched her leave with a frown on his face.

"She actually took off. It seems that you pamper her a lot Shu."

The voice of the blunette made him look over at him from the corner of his eye as his best friend had both his hands behind his head and he walked towards the albino.

"I remembered that you always went to the family gathering by yourself before. Why do you want to bring her along this time?"

"Only by taking her to see how dangerous it is, can she understand I'm the only one who can protect her in this world."

Shu responded rather sternly to him as Valt just smiled and now stood beside him before retorting with a hint of amusement in his voice,

"Wow. What a terrifying possessiveness- It seems like you are provoked by that discipline commissioner Gwyn Reynolds."

The red eyed vampire now had a '💢' mark on his head. He turned to leave as he scolded,

"You talk too much!"

"Hmm? Where are you going?"

"None of your business!"

"Haha."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
End of chapter 9.

I know this was short but next chapter will be long. I hope you enjoyed this update. I gotta go finish some one shot drafts too now. (^⁠‿⁠^⁠)

Vote, comment, share and maybe....follow me too? All the characters (except the reader) belong to Hiro Morita, only the story plot is mine.

Stay safe and have a nice day/noon/evening/night.

Sayonara, bug out.