008 | 𝐀 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐫 𝐏𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

Chapter Eight: A Minor Punishment

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

'No!'

(Y/N) panicked internally as the vampire prince touched her lips with his finger and trailed it down to her neck and then to her chest, resting it on her uniform's tie.

"Your clothes..."

He began as she stared at him confused and he continued with a not so pleased look,

"...are such a nuisance. Take them off."

'For the sake of Alisa, I can endure it! I must bear it!'

(Y/N) thought to herself as she silently sat up and moved away from him. Sitting on one corner of the bed, she slowly started to unbutton her dress with trembling eyes as tears slowly formed in her eyes.

Suddenly, she felt a heavy weight against her shoulder and the albino's bored voice asking her,

"How long do you want me to wait for you exactly? Do you need my help?"

The (h/c) haired girl shivered as she sped up a little bit and tears threatened to spill out of her eyes.

The prince happened to notice them and was surprised at the sight. However, it was only for a few seconds before his lips curved in a small smile and he let out a soft sigh.

"Forget it. Let this be a minor punishment."

He spoke gently as he grabbed the buttons of the girl's dress and began putting them back up, much to the girl's surprise.

"You'll learn the real punishment if you dare to flirt with other men again."

The vampire warned as he wrapped his arms around her waist, sort of engulfing her in a backhug.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
The next day:
At school:

The (h/c) haired girl was silently walking in the hallway, heading towards her class.

'You'll learn the real punishment if you dare to flirt with other men again.'

That line of the albino prince kept ringing in her ear as she was having flashback of what had happened the day before. A light red made its way up to her cheeks as she thought to herself,

'How unreasonable he is...'

Her thoughts were interrupted by the loud whispers and gossips from the rest of the students in the hallway.

'Look it's her...'

'...She looks so ordinary...'

'Why don't you try to say hello to her?'

'So why don't you...'

Even though the students were maintaining a two arm distance from her, she could hear them all clearly.

'These students are acting weird. What's going on? Is it because of Shu again?'

She thought as she turned round the corner and looked over her shoulder with suspicious eyes.

"(Y/N)!!!"

She jumped slightly at the voice as she saw the disciplinary commissioner she met the day before, Gwyn, running towards her with a worried look on his face.

'Gwyn?'

She thought and frowned as she turned to leave and he quickly caught up to her, grabbing her by the arm.

"Don't go!"

He said as he turned her around and made her look at him. The (h/c) haired girl struggled to free herself but this frail looking boy was much more stronger.

"I'm sorry, I could watch only helplessly as Shu dragged you away yesterday. Has he done anything to you?"

"...I have nothing....to tell you!"

"Come with me!"

"Wait! Gwyn!"

The purple eyed boy dragged her all the way to the end of the hallway where no one was present. He placed an arm on the wall beside her and began,

"It's rather unobserved here. Just tell me if you have any problems. I'll help you out."

"It's not about the occasion at all! Don't you get it? I don't want to have anything to do with you!"

Gwyn frowned as he moved closer to her face and reasoned with her,

"I know what you're afraid of, but I can't sit back and let it happen to you."

"Why? You don't have to do that for me!"

She retorted back which silenced him for sonic moments before he opened his mouth to speak again,

"...I.."

The white haired male paused as he thought on what he should say carefully while avoiding eye contact with the girl.

(Y/N) on the other hand, took this chance and turned to her side and then walked past him as she began,

"Sorry Gwyn...I just don't want you to get involved."

She clutched her books a little bit more tighter as the boy glanced at her with worry in his eyes and a sweat bead on his cheek as the girl continued,

"Aside from me, there must be many others who are in need of your help. Please don't waste your time on me."

"(Y/N)!"

Gwyn placed his hand on her shoulder as she turned her gaze at him and he was about to say something when he suddenly noticed her cheek.

"Oh...your cheek..."

The (h/c) haired girl quickly touched her cheek to see if there was anything wrong as he silently backed away from her and pointed out,

"It's healed. But a human wound can't heal so fast without leaving a scar unless..."

Before he could complete his sentence, the girl quickly turned around and hastily sprinted away from there.

Gwyn silently watched her leave with a frown on his lips and a displeased look in his eyes.

As for the girl, she ran straight to her class and only one thought was racing through her head at that time,

'Shu...actually healed my wound with his powers?!'

It seems like in the albino's eyes, she wasn't just another blood servant. But then, the question was...

Who was she to him in his heart?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Time for a cliffhanger. 🛑

Let's see what's written in the fate of this human girl in the next chapter.

Vote, comment, share and maybe....follow me too? All the characters belong to Hiro Morita (except the reader), only the story plot is mine.

Stay safe and have a nice day/noon/evening/night.

Sayonara, bug out.