010 | 𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐢𝐭?!

Chapter Ten: He Wants Me To Steal It?!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

As (Y/N) was running back to the room Shu had given her to stay, she happened to run in the garden of the castle.

The garden had a fountain in its centre and four neat pathways emerging out from it. The girl being tired, stopped and panted as she admired the beautiful fountain. As she caught on to her breath,

'He actually asked me to attend a party that's full of vampires?! Why?!'

The image of him when she saw him for the first time, appeared in her mind. Sitting on the piano and having glowing red eyes...

'What he has been doing is always beyond understanding! Hmph! So...this time...'

'...What is it that he wants?'

She thought and frowned as a presence made its way behind her.

"What are you doing here?"

The deep voice of the person asked as the girl quickly turned around to face the person.

'Shu?-'

She thought it was the young red-eyed albino but her eyes widened in shock when instead of him, his elder brother was standing behind her.

"Who allows you to wander in here?"

'Chancellor Phi?!'

(Y/N) staggered back as the albino vampire reached his hand out to her hair and harshly pulled a strand out. The girl lost her balance as she fell into the fountain water.

"Ouch!-"

"You do resemble that worthless blood servant from before."

He spoke as he held her strand up in the air and looked at it in the moonlight.

"Especially this silky (h/c) hair."

"W-What are y-you talking about?"

"Kristina Kuroda. She was Shu's favourite blood servant."