◾◾CHAOS BEGIN◾◾

A/n pov:
Here the most naughtiest girl named y/n....is listening to music without even remembering about the world she is living in......and dancing like a dead chicken...

Y/n: fake in love woooh woooaah woooaah.....aaahh aaahhh.......(singing like a manaic....)

But little she doesn't know is someone is giving her deathglares percing through her skull.....💀

Jimin pov:
I was trying my hard to concrete on my work, even though there is a lot of sound pollution in my house

Jimin: dammit.....aarghh!!..this idiot girl can't she just be quiet for a while until i do this paper corrections.... Ughhh
I hate my life .....why this crack head girl should be living with me in the same house he said (while running his fingers around his hair due to frustration )
In order to get some peace he rushed to your room...... And there he got shocked to see his sister in such a pathetic state...he shouted..
Jimin: y/n what are you doing stop dancing...... You pabo...
She was so busy in enjoying her life that she didn't listen to him now he got angry and was shouting but she was not in this world temporarly....
He was now giving her death glares....he was looking hella angry....

A few moments later..
Now the songs complete and of course she was tired of dancing and singing like a zombie....she was feeling thirsty , so she removed her head phones and turned to go out offf her room....then she frozed and gulped hard by seeing her brother giving deathglares percing through her pure heart.....
He now crossed his arms before his chest and spoke
Jimin: what the hell were you doing miss park y/n.....?(stern voice)

y/n: i .....i was just..tt...spending my precious time by enjoy the music....hehehe (nervous laugh)

Jimin: is this the way u spend your damn time by disturbing others precious time.......

Y/n:hmph....my time is more precious then urs ..... (She said Mumbling but enough for jimin to hear)

Jimin: can you plz repeat those words .....time....precious.....my...yours.... What was that i cant hear ur mumbling properly....(raised a brow)

Y/n pov:(widen eyes)what the! Why the hell did he hear me.. i am so dead today oo god plz help me....😨
Jimin: come over here(controlling his anger)
Y/n:(thinking)oh no! What should i do now he will tear me into pieces .....no!no! I am not going near him where should i go....can i push him and run away?..no! U cant he is soo strong he can stop you with his small fingers itself.....aaargh....
Jimin: what the f&₹# are you thinking you damn girl....(finally burst out)...
Seeing him this angry y/n rush over to him without thinking anything more....

Jimin: ( yelling.) WITH YOUR BOOKS (pointing towards your book on table) IN MY ROOM (pointing towards himself)RIGHT NOW.....(stern voice) YOU SHOULD BE pointing towards u by poking ur forehead ) PRESENT THERE BEFORE I REACH MY ROOM... (pointing to get out) GOT IT... (strict voice with scary look)

Y/n: uh..ye..yes oppa..
And she ran out of the room
Jimin: Y/N (shouts loudly)
Then she suddenly stop....and looks back at her brother....
She gave him a questioning look..
Then suddenly she remembered
Y/n:oh!!!no..i forgot my books....if i go there again and go to his room it will be late...he said me to reach his room before him....
Then she saw jimin going towards his room with a smirk on his face and hands in his pocket..... Thats it she ran to her room took the books and ran towards jimin room agaain....
Here jimin found her cute while she is panicking....he giggled to himself and walked slowly so that poor gurl can reach before him....
Y/n reached his room and sat on the chair and breathing rapidly....
Jimin came to his room went beside her carried her in his arms....while she was shocked bcz he suddenly carried her and then jimin throwed her on the bed...
Y/n : argh!!! Yahh!! Iam a living being not a toy....
Jimin:yeah yeah...i know...now open ur books and complete ur holiday homewoks....
Y/n: but oppa.... My vacations just started from today ...why dont u let me enjoy my holidays....u can tell me to be quiet but atleast dont tell me to do this thing..
Jimin:u know what!.... i just completed correcting papers of ur juniors... Only a few left...and then iam gonna correct ur class papers.....now then u can decide to either obey me or disobey....(saying that he continued his work and listening to what he said she looked at him in disbelief and sighed opening her books......jimin smiled seeing her actions and found her cute)