◼◼ STEP SISTER ◼◼

Y/n was now drinking the water given by  that handsome man....who introduced himself as Jin...he also told that the one who was rude to her was Taehyung and other man with him was Namjoon...and they all are here to meet their step family..

she was silent for now..as they were discussing something..

and she was thinking to get away from here...she thought to visit her any other friend for now..

Wait... Come to thinking...they said everything instead of a sorry...

Y/n scoffed as she mumbled "mannerless jerks"...their heads turn towards her as they gave her a questioning look ....she rolled her eyes and ignored them while drinking water...

A ding sound was heard as namjoon took out his phone and tapped on the screen looked more like replying to some message. He kept back his phone as he looked at y/n with cold eyes.

"Did u perhaps ran away from house?"namjoon asked

She spit the water out as she coughed badly...jin handover a kerchief to her...she took it and wiped her face with it..

"Thank u?"jin mumbled..

"U dont deserve it!" Y/n replied coldly...

"Mannerless bitch" tae mumbled but loud enough to hear..

"Same to u" she fired back with the same tone.

"U...." Taehyung mumbled as he ragingly charged towards her...but jin was fast enough to stop him..

"Hey guys we should solve it calmly..can you both please stop being aggressive ." jin scolded glaring at  two person's being childish.

"And you- "he stated looking into her eyes. "he asked you something can you please answer ?".

That took her off guard.

Should she tell them the truth..?

Are they trust worthy?

But..still they are strangers..she cant just tell them that she ran out of the house because her mother was visiting home to meet them...duh! Its a childish thing to do.

"get in the car" namjoon spoke in cold tone as he went towards driver seat already starting the car.

Y/n was hesitant but anyhow she hopped in the car followed by others.

♣➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖♣

Y/n was sweating profusely, she is now sitting in the car at the backseat along with jin. She took a peek at all three faces......coldness seems to be flowing in their blood. She sighed gaining a glance from  jin. He looked at her state..and nervousness was clearly written on her face expressions.

" Are u sure u didn't ran away from your house?"jin questioned looking at her shivering hands.

"Uh- a-huh....no" she nodded hastily, signalling that she didn't .

"Then why are you sweating...like u are nervous about something?" Jin questioned giving her suspicious look.

"um-.. well..-" she tried to think of a good excuse...as she couldn't think of anything she just thought of  changing the topic and get away from this situation . Her eyes lit up as she saw familiar streets out of the window.

"hey!!" excitement lashed in her voice as she spoke gently, successfully ignoring his question "My home is near by u can drop me off at any nearby bus stop and I can go home by myself. U said you have a family meet right... So I don't wanna disturb you all"

She was excitedly waiting for the car to stop, but namjoon who was driving the car doesn't seems to faze as he smoothly drived the car towards his destination.ignoring the small girl at the backseat.

Y/n looked at him with an annoyed face as she spoke, irritation written across her face " what the hell are you trying to do? I said my house is near by... Stop the car RIGHT NOW!!" screaming at the end of her sentence

But namjoon seems to ignore her words as he continued his work.

"WHAT THE HELL!!  ARE U TRYNA KIDNAP ME OR WHAT!! STOP THE CAR!! " she spoke as she tried to climb towards his seat only to held back by Jin,  who was stronger than her so all she can do was wiggle under his grip in order to get free.

"hey calm down we just want to have a talk with you before leaving you. And you are all drenched you may catch cold so u should first get fresh up and then we can drop you at your house.. " jin spoke softly while he held her tiny wrists in his one hand and other hand placed on her thigh holding her in a place.

All the time Taehyung was controlling his anger just to have a lil bit peaceful environment but the little girl doesn't seem to want peace.

"LEAVE ME U BASTARD"she screamed as she was too scared to even understand the situation as jin's words made no sense to her right now.

Jin hissed listening to her tone as his grip around her tightened indirectly warning her to watch her tone..

The situation and their behavior is making her more scared.. She now was really thinking they are trying to kidnap her...

Will they sell me!

Will they make me their maid and torture me if I misbehave!

All idiotic thoughts were flooding her dumb brain which was soon interrupted by a groan as she accidentally stepped on Jin's foot which made him release her out of his grip as he clutch onto his dear foot.

Taehyung felt a lil offended by her talk and behavior as she was being rude towards his brother.

The car came to halt as namjoon stopped the car and slammed the door open.. He went towards y/n's side opening the car door and dragged y/n out of the car swiftly. he made her stand in front of him, tightening his grip around her wrist while he glared down at her . Y/n shivered under his gaze as she looked down a whimper left her lips as he made her look at his ice cold eyes with his palm under her cheeks.

"just answer YES or NO..... did u ran away from your house? " he spoke sternly

She avoid his stern gaze as cold wind flowed through her body making her shiver.

Jin got out of the car as he made his way towards them and placed his hands on y/n wrist releasing them out of namjoon's tight grip.

"what do u think you are doing namjoon" he scolded his brother pushing y/n towards his chest wrapping his hand around her head protectively.

Y/n felt safe now as warmth spread throw her body she hugged his torso for her dear life only to get pushed back by a jealous figure

"stay away from my hyung u leech" Taehyung spoke rudely as he pushed her a lil which made her land on namjoon's chest

Namjoon wrapped his arms around her waist turning her around swiftly as again made her face him .

"namjoon-" jin tried to speak only to cut off by namjoon again.

"hyung no please... Let me handle it" he spoke coldly as he averted his eyes on y/n glaring right throw her skull..

"will u tell me my dear step-sister why the hell you ran away from home? " he spoke sternly making shiver ran through her spine... She looked at him in horror.

"s.... st... Step- ....STEP-SISTER?" she spoke in a very low voice

Jin and taehyung both have shocked expressions hearing namjoon's confession

Taehyung sighed in sadness... As he now have to share his brothers with this small creature...

AN : I am confused.... I donno what to do....
.
And please tell me if there's any grammatical errors I will be glad... Because I want this story to be readable!