◾◾GUEST❔❕◾◾

The weather is very cool.....it may give chills all over ur body even with a sweater covering ur body....
As all knows how we feel during winter season.. Sleepy right...same goes to y/n...she is now sleeping like a dead cat totally engulfed in soft blanket...

Jimins pov:
I woke up at my regular waking time a smile appeared on my face as i saw my baby sister sleeping while hugging me....i got up slowly without waking her up and went to wash myself and then got ready....i went to kitchen made some pancakes ...i then again went to that  y/n room...there i saw a pig sleeping like a cat...wooh she looked sooo cute....then i kissed her cheek and tried to woke her up
But that lazy  cat is sleeping  carelessly....i shook her rapidly even though she dint budge...i got pissed.... I then went in front of her bed leaned against a wall near her glaring at her.

Jimin: y/n wake up (cold voice)

Y/n: hmmm....get lost at least let me sleep peacefully during my holidays ( sleepy tone )

Jimin: okay! Sleep! I was just thinking to start correcting exam papers ....and u know first paper was of a girl named
...uhhh....it was......Y/n...... (scary voice )

Y/n flinched in her subconscious condition (half asleep probably 😅)

That's it she woke up....with widened eyes to see his brother.

.on the verge of laughing..
Y/n pov:
I was sleeping peacefully someone came and woke me up I didn't say anything....that person shook me vigorously..but i dont care ..i wanna sleep more... again a voice disturbed me I reply something which i forget after 1 sec of saying that...then for few seconds there was silence I smiled to myself and slept....That's it I shivered down my spine listening oppas scary voice I quickly got up to see him on the verge of laughing....I was so angry at him how come he threaten me like that......argh...what a lifuu...

Y/n: yaah! Oppa how can u scare ur cute sister like that..........u beach...(giving him cute death glares)

Jimin:hahaa....y/naa u look so funny ...aaahhhaaaaa....ur face...hahaha........
(suddenly he stopped laughing and kept his straight face on)
(Waa....what a duality..)
Y/n got scared she started remembering what she did....then she got that she said  :O ''beach''
Y/n : o-p-pa .......tha-t.....w-aas
Jimin was slowly walking towards her....she got scared....That's when jimins phone rang....y/n sighed in relief...jimin glared at her listening her sighing....he mouthed...don't move...
She gulped and sat there....thinking  ways to escape....
After 5 minutes jimin came in....he came near her....glared at her...she looked down at her lap....he sat before her....
Jimin lifted her chin then asked her...
Jimin:didn't I told not to curse......
Y/n: (looking in his eye's).....bu-t...opp-ah i.. i said beach..not bitch...
Jimin:see....u said it now...(y/n eyes widened)
She remembered first time she cursed before him he warned saying next time if I again curse u will see my worse)...she gulped thinking that....
Jimin:did u forget?. last time i warned u.... right!!....
Y/n: hmm....(*nodding her head as yes)
Jimin:so.....get ready come downstairs asap.....
Y/n: but...op-ppah....it will be last time plz...forgive me this time...I swear I won't repeat...
Jimin sighed...and pulled her ear harshly...and spoke...
Jimin:u said the same thing last time....pabo....this time I won't leave...
Y/n:aah-h...opppa....leave my ear...it's h-urting.....
Jimin:  first promise me this will.be your last time right.....
Y/n:..o-ook...o-ppa-h...I promise...ahhh-hh...leave already...

Jimin left her ear....and left...saying come fast for breakfast....she hummed...and went to take bath...
She wore a cute frock...and went downstairs..for breakfast...jimin was placing plates on table....
She went near jimin and sat on chair....
Jimin sat near her...
Jimin:  do u forgot to say something y/nahh?!!!
Y/n:what....me (she frowned)...
Jimin:hmm...u(raised his brow)
Y/n: ....aah?....(scratching her neck)...uh... oppa I can't remember anything....sorry..(jimin sighed)
Jimin:...baby..u forgot to tell ur oppa good morning...how can u do that!!(*dramatically cupping his cheeks)  don't u love ur cute sexy and lovely oppa.... (y/n gave him weird look )
Y/n:hehe (nervous laugh) ooo...sorry oppa...I forgot....(she got up and gave him side hug he hugged back)
Y/n:good morning my chimmy oppa....and I love u alot...my baby mochi...(she kiss his nose)
Jimin: ha....That's relief to hear...love u to baby....(hugged her more tightly)

He brOked hug and said
Jimin:Now eat ur food baby....
Y/n:okey..opppa...
She ate her breakfast...and after eating she started to go to her room....
Jimin: wait ...baby..I have something to tell u....
Y/n:huh?! What oppa?
Jimin:  sit on the coach baby..I'll tell u.. she hummed.....  jimin came and sat beside her lifted her and made her sit on his lap....and hugged..she kept her head on his chest and wrapped her hand around his waist....he also wrapped his hands around her waist..then he spoke
Jimin: baby we are going to have a guest here so baby...
Y/n:who oppa?
Jimin:  u will get to know soon baby but ...plz behave well....ok
Y/n:(confused)...huh?......o-ook oppa...
Jimin:thank u baby ....be a good girl
Y/n:hmm....(*hesitantly nodding her head)

To be continued .....