◾◾SIBLINGS DATE◾◾

Jimin's pov:

We r now in the shopping mall.... In the clothes section...i am tryna find a nice dress for my sis....but there r so many dresses its so complicated....

Y/n pov:
Jiminie oppa is selecting a dress for me from literally 30 minutes...argh....i have had enough...
End of y/n pov..

Y/n: oppa !!!
She went near him and dragged him to somewhere....he looked at her confusedly..
Y/n: oppa u sit here i will just try some dresses and show ok...
Jimin: ok baby..
He sits on the sofa kept there...he then waits for her sister to come...
After 5 minutes y/n comes while wearing a short and off shoulder shirt...
Jimin chocked....he glared at her....
Jimin: go change the dress before i cut those legs of ur....
Y/n pouted .....she huffed angrily and went off to change to other dress...
After few minutes she came wearing a short frock with puffy sleeves...
Jimin was drinking water he chocked on water and got up angrily ....she looked at him .....she panicked ..
Y/n: ok ok oppa fine.... i was just kidding.... (*nervous laugh).......
Now he was coming towards her angrily....
Y/n: iam going to change now bye bye....
She ran out of there before jimin reach her... After reaching the changing room she looked at her remaining clothes they were same as before ....if she wears them he would drag her back home....she sighed sadly...that's when there was a knock on the door..she opened it slightly...there was a hand holding a dress ....she opened the door fully and saw his brother holding the dress with a smile on his face... She hesitantly took the dress ....he nodded... And left .....she picked it and looked at that dress... She smiled as it was not bad though...after wearing it...she slowly opened the door and peeked out a lil....jimin was waiting for her with a broad smile on his face....
Jimin; (soft voice) common baby come out already....
She slowly went near him as he looked at her with widened eyes...she was looking fucking beautiful

...he hugged her tightly ...he broke the hug and looked at her again ...he smiled at her as he brushed his nose on hers... She giggled at his actions and kissed his cheek...he hugged her while lovingly caressing her hair.....she hugged him back tightly while snuggling into his chest.....

Time skip during lunch:

Y/n: woah!!!!oppa it is the second time in this week
Y/n said while munching food like a dog....jimin was just looking at ..her with a sweet smile on his face....
Y/n:(while munching food) oppa why dont u eat u also eat....take (she said as she kept spoon full of food before his mouth
....he chuckled and eat that food...she smiled at him....he then got up from his seat and went towards her side..she looked at him confusedly....he sat beside her...
Jimin: y/na i have something for u?!
Y/n nodded and gave him an excited look... food still stuffed in her mouth as she is slowly munching it....
Jimin laughed and and kept his hand in his pocket to take out something...y/n was looking at him excitedly.... He then removed his hand and showed a finger heart to her...she laughed and also showed a finger heart to him ...he smiled....she was going to kiss his cheek but he stopped her...she pouted....he took out a kerchief and wiped out the food from her face...she giggled and kissed his cheek....he hugged her mumbling "i love u" she also mumbled a small "i love u too" .....the whole restaurant was empty there were only both of them ..... jimin booked the restaurant for today as he wants to spend the time with her precious sister without any disturbance.....the both were still hugging each other....jimin broke the hug..y/n pouted.....he kissed her pouty lips..she giggled...as he ruffled her hair...
Jimin : ok now let's complete the lunch go to movie and then after having dinner we will go home kk.....
Y/n: ok oppa....
Jimin showed his eye smile and they both continued eating...while feeding each other....

Time skip at movie:

Y/n and jimin,both were enjoying the movie while eating popcorn suddenly there was a kissing sene....jimin glanced at y/n ,she smiled as both male lead and female lead got closer and closer her smile got wider and finally their lips...dark...
Jimin: kids shouldn't see such things!!.
.he said as he watched the kissing scene She cant see anything as jimin closed her eyes with his hands....y/n got annoyed...
Y/n:(hitting his hand) yah!! Why did u do that....i was enjoying the scene....argh!!
He removed the hands she looked at him.....Jimin glared at her....she scoffed and kept silent and continued to watch the movie while munching popcorn aggressively ...he smiled victoriously....

After the movie they did dinner in the restaurant and went home and as soon as y/n entered home she went her room ,jumped on the bed and slept.....jimin came to her room
Jimin: yaah!! Get up phabo...change ur dress first....
Y/n whined and closed her ears with her pillows ...jimin sighed and went near and made her get up....she whined and tried to sleep ....but he dint let her sleep...
Jimin:( stern voice) go and change ur dress y/n...
She flinched and opened her eyes fully..
She nervously smiled at him and mumbled "ok"..
After some time she came to bed while wearing nightsuit....jimin was there on the bed waiting for her....
.y/n: what happened oppa were u waiting for me...
He nodded and signaled her to sit beside him.. She did as he told....he hugged her....after sometime he broke the hug and take out something from his pocket it was..

She gasped while she carefully took that pendent in her hands she squealed and hugged him tightly while mumbling thanku continuously.....he hugged her back and snuggled in the crook of her neck.....he inhaled her scent which made him relax.....he heard little snores he looked at y/n....Y/n slept while hugging him.....he chuckled and broke the hug and placed her slowly on the bed and slept beside her....he looked at her hand in which hold the pendent tightly even in the sleep....... He smiled at her and took the pendent and kept it in its box .....and slept peacefully cuddling with her.......

To be continued.....
Comment and tell me .....how is it....do u need any changes....or u dont like something....